Town Name?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I made my town name arrowood. It was because it is the name of a neighborhood I used to live in and really liked so I just decided to give it that name :D. Of course, the town is nothing like the real life place xD

My town's name is Rigel. I was the lame kid who stayed in her room studying stars, planets, and solar systems (when I wasn't off playing video games, of course). As such, it struck none of my friends as a surprise when some geeky Lexi of Rigel came through their town gates. :p

I named my town Queens because I wanna live in Queens one day

My town name is Starfall. I got inspired by my 6 year old sister. She always reads books on that website and when I got acnl she was reading them so I thought why nit? Starfall is a kiddy, *cough* amazing name:D? I was going to name it Sprinkle Falls but It didn't have enough space. I remember map reseting now... xD anyways yeah mm Starfall inspired by my little sis:

back in Wild World (my only ever played AC) I named my town 'Basolian''... it's kinda complicated because I used my own name and the names of my little brothers, mashed them togheter until I got this.

I have a stupid name it was lalploo i wasn't thinking straight i suppose

I named my town Lidian, I have no idea how I come up with this stuff. xD
hey i see you have a zelda pic i love zelda!!

I named my town on the gamecube version Zooville because I was young and it made sense despite sounding silly. Since then I've named all my towns that in honor of the first and original.

I named my town Sun Town. I guess you can sort of see a pattern there? And my Mayor is Sunny... =P No surprise hehe!

I named mine neon I don't know why but I am just obsessed with that word

I named my town Nova, but I might restart my game so the name might be different

I named my town taileria because it is a beautiful name it doesn't mean much but it still sounds awesome and even though I made it up in my definition it means awesome, beautiful, etc. it can mean anything you want. as long as you don't say it in a bad way. :)

Mine i Limbo, simply because I'm a huge fan of Dante Alighieri. The name itself doesn't quite fit, but it has grown on me. Also, I got to have a map of the seven levels of Hell as my map. That's, well, differet, at least.
I made my town name arrowood. It was because it is the name of a neighborhood I used to live in and really liked so I just decided to give it that name :D. Of course, the town is nothing like the real life place xD
That's a pretty name, actually

Reactions: Knight Rain
Mine is Smartz E, It's from an old school joke :cat:

I named my town Pallet. From the game that got me into video games.

I named my town Pallet. From the game that got me into video games.
Pokemon X right? ;p jk

I named my first ever town in any AC game Pokeville, that was in the Gamecube one though

I named my town KEW because it was a nickname that people used to call me all the time. They would name anything I made KEW's work so thats what I thought my town should be called. I have seen towns from my friends called Kango and one called Fantasy.

my towns name is Valhalla. look it up! gods on the Norsemen lived in Valhalla and in Norse mythos when you died if you died with honor you would go to Valhalla

my towns name is Valhalla. look it up! gods on the Norsemen lived in Valhalla and in Norse mythos when you died if you died with honor you would go to Valhalla
So basically you say you're dead? Was it on the train?
Also, some people here know the Norse mythology quite well. It's very interesting, if only a bit (A helluva lot) strange at parts

Last edited:
yes i am saying my town is full of fallen vikings. and who is "is"?

Back