Town Name?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I panicked and named my town Waffle just to be random. My flag is a beautiful waffle pattern:cat:

Ever since the gamecube animal crossing when I couldn't think of a town name I have called my town Flowers. I was pretty young (like 6) when I first had the game and it has sort of become a mini-tradition when I start a new main town to call it that c:

My towns name is (until my game breaks..) Boezi, because once I tried a female name generator and the name Fawnia Boezi came up, so it seems appropriate

My town name is Kurotsuk. It is very lame as it should be Kurotsuki (which means dark moon in Japanese) but due to the character restriction, I'm stuck with Kurotsuk!!
Anyway, Kurotsuki is a surname of my original character with a longgg background story.
I'd love to heat that backstory sometime

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: numage
I'd love to heat that backstory sometime

It is similar to Black Butler :)

It is similar to Black Butler :)
Can I know the backstory if I don't watch that anime?

Reactions: numage
I named my town "Nuggets" Because I felt like eating some McDonald's at the moment and I also named my Town on City Folk Nuggets. I wanted to name it Ninjacakes, because that's what I named my town on the Demo of Tomodachi Life, but it would not fit in the lines! It made me sad, because I like the name Ninjacakes! Well, whenever I get Tomodachi Life, the Ninjacakes Island will live on!

My bro's town is named SmartzE. It's a word he made up except with an E at the end. Smartz means a whole new level of smart, and the E................ I dunno why it's there, but it is so it's cool :cool:

I always name my town Eastfox. Once I was looking for name I could name my city folk town, I came across a town name generator and the name Eastfox was one of the names, I kept it ever since

Animal Crossing for the Gamecube: 'AAAAAAAAAA' (I was 5 back then ok-)

Animal Crossing: Wild World: 'Eastern Town' (Till' this day I still don't understand why my 11 year old self named my town this)

Animal Crossing: City Folk: I named my town 'Nimrod' because if someone said ''I'm thinking of heading to Nimrod today'' while being completely serious they can't help but smile a little.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: 'Meridot' this name has like a zillion meanings and a really deep story and I just love myself for coming up with it. Self-cest, bruh.

Animal Crossing Wild World:My Butt

Animal Crossing City Folk:My Butt

Animal Crossing New Leaf:Gladbeck

I was going to name it something very awesome and catchy, but I could not think of something. Then I decided to name it New Leaf. I usually name my town names by the title of the game. In wild World, I named my town Wildies because of the title.

I have two AC:NL games. One town in it is called Zinzzy.
The next one is called hell.
Its so funny having people enter my town and its like "welcome to hell"

Scary thing is I had gotten Wild World a used copy of it and I guess the store didn't wipe the memory and the town and the start of the game greeted me like that.:hilarious:

As for New Leaf, I didn't name the town my sister did it's named Yoshimen, a name she uses for a a lot of stuff. But I hope that if I get my own copy I'd name it something like 8 Pages or something Creepypasta related.

I named my town Chronox since when I was playing I wanted the name of my town to have a word relating to time and I guess Chronox sounds cool in my perspective :p

I decided to name my Animal Crossing town Mizuki. It is Japanese for something along the lines of "Beautiful Moon".

"Town"

I named mine Redwood. Why? I don't remember, actually. I've used the name quite a bit for different games because I'm horrible at coming up with names.

I named my town Lidian, I have no idea how I come up with this stuff. xD

Well, it's a very good name despite not knowing how you came up with it. XD

I named my town in ACNL KA ROAD. I had ACWW and loved it to death when I was 7 so I paid a little tribute to the old dino by using the same stupid name. I really don't know how I even came up with it back in the day lol

I named my town Kalos from Pokemon X and Y. Today, I feel like changing it. I often feel like restarting my game but then I remember my museum donations, my beautiful town and all. But Kalos is still OK.

Rhikon cause it's a catchy name I came up just like Megalegacy ;)

i named my town gerrrrrr its funny when thay say it LOL :hilarious:

Back