Challenge Turnabout Weegee

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
Rsngamer

Rsngamer

I have no idea
Towns Folk
  1. Order!Order in the court! Today we have a special case and needed more attorneys(awesome music not included, you'll have to go on youtube). The case goes like this, Mr. Luigi has been murdered yesterday at 5 pm and the prime suspect is Ms. Peach Toadstool, these are the pieces of evidence

A Super Mushroom
    A Fire Flower
    A Coin
    A Koopa Shell

To participate you must register and you'll be put in one of the teams, Prosecution or Defense, You must work together with your team to win this case and find the truth, I shall be the witnesses as well, and making up evidence or facts within the evidence is prohibited Eg: a security tape that shows Bowser eating a cake cannot also be Bowser eating a Mushroom). I shall give more evidence as the case goes on.
    Note: You can suggest what team you want to be on, not guaranteed though.

Good Luck!

Teams:

Defense:
    @Pandaxclone2
    @Jeff The Killer

Prosecution:

2. There will be a prize for the winning team(2/3 of the PC).
    Entry fee is 1pc.​

Last edited:
me be prosecution :D

i would like to be a prosecution and ill pay when need be

oops forgot to pay XD did it now

One thing: The losing team gets nothing, okay? Are you guys sure you're up to the test?

I wanna be prosecution pwease! ^.^

what time does this begin on sunday? depending on when it begins, i may/ may not be able to participate.

if i can participate, i wanna be on the defence.

I'll join any team, put me on any team.

The teams are almost equal that's good

ok, i'll probs be available then! is it ok if i send u the pc on sunday, or would u rather me give it to u now?

ok, i'll probs be available then! is it ok if i send u the pc on sunday, or would u rather me give it to u now?
It's okay, you can send them on sunday

The teams are almost equal that's good

Yep, that's what I wanted, and if the teams are a bit unbalanced, I might have to change a few things to make it balanced

Someone needs to stick up for Luigi! I'll join Defense!

Ok, so p, of this starts this Sunday, I want to be part of the Prosecution Team. And will send the PC on Sunday as well, when this starts and when I am confirmed if this starts on this Sunday and that I am not late.

I forget; is prosecution the people trying to prove the suspect(s) guilty?

Teams updated!

Defense:
@Pandaxclone2
@Jeff The Killer
@superwill123
@Jfire
@cinos121

Prosecution:
@np2016
@YoshiPlays
@pokelover960
@Tatsumi
@Ethendor
@Pich1riloco
@PigMayor

Someone needs to stick up for Luigi! I'll join Defense!

Luigi is not the one on trial here :p do you still want to participate?

Ok, so p, of this starts this Sunday, I want to be part of the Prosecution Team. And will send the PC on Sunday as well, when this starts and when I am confirmed if this starts on this Sunday and that I am not late.

Sure, it's gonna actually start in a few minutes, I'll create some group convos for the teams

I forget; is prosecution the people trying to prove the suspect(s) guilty?

Yep, you want to participate right?

Back