Challenge Turnabout Weegee

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
you guys decide in the pms, you get your arguments ready for the cross examination of the next witness

Can I enter

Can I enter
On what team? since the entries closed late last month, unless someone is inactive, you cant join :(

Since I can't do much right now, instead of a tutorial on how to cross examine, I'll just post a link to case 1 of the first AA game, that way the ones who haven't played AA can learn how to cross examine a witness

Someone needs to stick up for Luigi! I'll join Defense!
um hes dead defence is protecting peach

I will get the witness ready by tomorrow! Be prepared!

I will get the witness ready by tomorrow! Be prepared!
how are we doing the court session are we doing it in ace attorney online

We could, yeah, that would actually be better than what we've been doing so far, but I'll have to use some characters from the games to fill in for the witnesses, okay?

We could, yeah, that would actually be better than what we've been doing so far, but I'll have to use some characters from the games to fill in for the witnesses, okay?
k also did you also get the pc transfer also can i recommend a char for the prosecutor?

Sorry, can't find a DL, unless someone has one, we'll have to stick to the thread

Sorry, can't find a DL, unless someone has one, we'll have to stick to the thread
there is no download its on the server its self

what? I've never actually played it, how does it work?

CROSS EXAMINATION

BoyFan: So, as I was saying, SHE DID IT! *glug*

She went outside and fired the shell, of course! *crunch*

And then she went back inside and Mario arrived and saw what happened right after the murder! *munch*

What? You defense guys think I'm gonna say something stupid? Nope!

You prosecution guys! Just convict her already!

TESTIMONY FINISHED

I can't put my finger on what exactly, but I feel there might be something we forgot to take into account, maybe it has to do with the blue shell...

Sorry guys, but a lot things of things are keeping me from playing videogames(my parents take away my 3ds and/or PC every 2 months or something, and it can last from a few weeks to 4 months), I'll refund you guys

Back