Challenge Turnabout Weegee

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
peach did he eat the soup by any chance

peach did he eat the soup by any chance

Peach: No, I heard the scream just before the soup was ready, but I tried giving him the soup to revive him and it didn't work

This is so confusing! I'm leavin', I'm gone... Actually, I might just grab some popcorn and watch this. o_O

PS VITA! It's a PS Vita!

It must be a Sony character trying to kill the underdogs before the big guys can defend!

No way... ATIV SP... backwards is PS VITA... Not only that, but SP4? More like PS4! Now I know Sony and Nintendo are rivals, but I don't know what to think of this...

PS VITA! It's a PS Vita!

It must be a Sony character trying to kill the underdogs before the big guys can defend!

No way... ATIV SP... backwards is PS VITA... Not only that, but SP4? More like PS4! Now I know Sony and Nintendo are rivals, but I don't know what to think of this...

EXACTLY! We know it's a Sony character, but who? Spyro? Crash? Nathan Drake?

We need to find a chubby sony character

Sony... Well, that simplifies things, but do you have any evidence yet? Other than Sony things at the scene of the crime. And I'm 100% sure I'm holding this thing the right way, huh? Gumshoe, why didn't you tell me earlier! Apparently, I was holding it upside down and it IS a Vita, and a witness was found that fits the description! Gumshoe, bring them here now!

Sony... Well, that simplifies things, but do you have any evidence yet? Other than Sony things at the scene of the crime. And I'm 100% sure I'm holding this thing the right way, huh? Gumshoe, why didn't you tell me earlier! Apparently, I was holding it upside down and it IS a Vita, and a witness was found that fits the description! Gumshoe, bring them here now!

Bring them in! Let them say their story!

Sure thing, but I shall first play a round of logic chess with the defendant

A game of logic chess...? What's that supposed to mean?

A game of logic chess...? What's that supposed to mean?
It's a type of cross examination from investigations 2, theres walkthroughs on yt, check it out if you can

sony, ok i want to see were this leads :]

BEGIN
LOGIC CHESS
(New music:
)

So, defendant, what was in the room before the murder?

Peach: Well, there was a shell, and a coat on the floor, on the table I saw the Poltergust 5000

What color of shell!?

Peach: Well, there was the green one, and a blue one... DO YOU THINK I'M THE MURDERER?!

(Gah! She's too agitated, I better just wait and see...)

Something bugs me about this, you saw a blue shell in the room correct?

Peach: Yes, of course

(She calmed down, now's my chance!)

Then where did it go!?

Peach: Well... Ummmmmmm...... Good question... I don't know

Then why didn't you tell us about this earlier!?

Peach: Well, errrr, welll, I forgot! That's all! Honest!

(This line of questioning is useless... Better move on)

So, did you see the figure Mario mentioned?

Peach: No, but I saw a burn mark on the floor where the blue shell was, they're so dangerous I thought I didn't need to mention

Wait, so the burn marks were not a bob-omb? *Bob-omb removed from court record*

The only reason we thought there could be a bob-omb there was because of the burn marks! We never found an actual one!

LOGIC CHESS COMPLETE

We found important information with this round of logic chess *blue shell added to court record*

I will bring in the new witness later today

Oh... You meant logic chess with Peach... I thought you meant us, the people defending Peach...

Anyway, this blue shell appearance does change things a bit, and the only games I can think of with blue shells are Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros... Come to think of it, mushrooms, shells, and fire flowers(Post-MK7) are in the Mario Kart series as well... The only problem is the fact that the murder happened at Luigi's house, not on some sort of race track, unless you count the Luigi's Mansion track from Mario Kart DS, but as far as far as I know there were no Karts found at the scene. Those things are big, it would be hard NOT to find one if it was there somewhere.

HOLD IT! I just don't get it; the evidence and testimonies contradict each other. At first, the green shell was said to have weegee blood on it. It was made known to be the murder device, no questions about it. Then Peach said there was no blood, and everyone else seemed to go along with it. A Bob-Omb was also supposedly found, but then Peach contradicts that with her blue shell statement. The "blue shell" would obviously had to have been used, however it couldn't have been the murder weapon(Green shell, weegee blood, remember?) and to top it all off, the claim of the 'Poltergust 5000' on the table bugs me, because HOW COULD GUMSHOE AND HIS TEAM NOT SEE A GIANT VACUUM-SHAPED KART ON THE TABLE?!?!? The Poltergust 5000 one of Luigi's three karts in Mario Kart DS, the others being the Standard LG(Of course) and the Streamliner. Unless, of course, Peach got the Poltergust 5000 mixed up with the Poltergust 3000, in which case, this would make more sense, but even still a bit hard to miss a vacuum backpack sitting on a table in plain sight.

Can someone PLEASE clear up these evidence details? Does the green shell have weegee blood or not? And was there really a Poltergust 5000 kart on the table?

i agree its to weird i would like to call peach for the defense to cross examine

HOLD IT! I just don't get it; the evidence and testimonies contradict each other. At first, the green shell was said to have weegee blood on it. It was made known to be the murder device, no questions about it. Then Peach said there was no blood, and everyone else seemed to go along with it. A Bob-Omb was also supposedly found, but then Peach contradicts that with her blue shell statement. The "blue shell" would obviously had to have been used, however it couldn't have been the murder weapon(Green shell, weegee blood, remember?) and to top it all off, the claim of the 'Poltergust 5000' on the table bugs me, because HOW COULD GUMSHOE AND HIS TEAM NOT SEE A GIANT VACUUM-SHAPED KART ON THE TABLE?!?!? The Poltergust 5000 one of Luigi's three karts in Mario Kart DS, the others being the Standard LG(Of course) and the Streamliner. Unless, of course, Peach got the Poltergust 5000 mixed up with the Poltergust 3000, in which case, this would make more sense, but even still a bit hard to miss a vacuum backpack sitting on a table in plain sight.

Can someone PLEASE clear up these evidence details? Does the green shell have weegee blood or not? And was there really a Poltergust 5000 kart on the table?

I decided to have Gumshoe testify a bit, since he SHOULD have told us earlier about these things! But it took a while, he was busy getting his salary cut by Edgeworth and Franziska

TESTIMONY

Gumshoe: First, let me clarify that YES we did find a vacuum on the table, pal! But we thought that it was an ordinary vacuum, but turns out it's the Poltergust 5000, but Luigi's kart is the 4000.

So, we found this guy with a coat, but he was too far away during the moment of the crime to have been suspected, since we thought it was a bob-omb we thought only Ms Toadstool could be the killer, pal

I also found out that the blood doesn't match the victim's even though the first test said it did, I found it weird since there really WAS no blood at the scene of the crime, pal

Just plase don't cut my salary again, pal!

Testimony finished

???: OBJECTION!

Who said that?

???: The final nail in this coffin!*munch*

What do you mean? Penalty for you!

???: What?! I'm a witness to the murder *munch, crunch, glug*

Gumshoe: That's the witness I was talking about, sir!

First, your name and occupation then

???: The name's BoyFan, I'm a professional PS4 player!*crunch,munch,glug*

What are you eating and drinking!? Food is not allowed in court!

BoyFan: B-But, it's my special Mountain Dew - Doritos combo!

You can only testify after you get rid of the food! (Actually, I might get a raise if I get this over faster. Hmmm...) You can testify a bit later, after both sides get their arguments ready

well, that escalated quickly. . . When will the arguments be ready?

Back