Challenge Turnabout Weegee

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
Keywords: ...in the PM...
If you want evidence that could be useful to both sides, please don't ask for the evidence in private, and if new evidence is found or presented, please tell all of us, Your Honor.
in the pm i actually told him to cone and say that here, and I would answer here, and i did say gumshoe was the detective in charge, and had Mario continue his testimony

and now id like to ask the defender something why would peach will weegee i have a idea peach would want to kill wegee because of the coin what i mean peach could have wanted money it may seem farfetched with here being a pricess and all but think about it see could have been blackmailked and if she was murder is still murder

Also, WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS SAY???? "...ask the defender something why would peach will weegee i have an idea..."
and pricess = princess, blackmailked = blackmailed

And thank you for clarification, Your Honor.

sorry for the miss type i have a weird keyboard that is different then my old one and it is placed different dso i can miss type alot :[

and i was doing something at the time so if you could tell me what i need to do now that would be helpful sorry for any problems i may have caused

I would like you to restate your claim. I don't think I understood it the first time.

I would like you to restate your claim. I don't think I understood it the first time.
sorry i need to withdraw it and rethink with the new evidence

Um... OK....

By the by, has anyone considered my Smash Bros. Theory?

Um... OK....

By the by, has anyone considered my Smash Bros. Theory?
It just doesn't fit with the evidence, please think through your statements before presenting an argument or you'll lose credibility points, and if you lose all of them, you're out, if all members of a team lose their credibility, the client is considered guilty/not guilty depending on the team

any way I would like to ask peach a few thing plz your honor

Very well, but you are the ones who say: "I would like to summon a witness: The defendant!" (or another person, but you get the idea) then I call the witness

Peach: Yes, did you need me?

Ms. Toadstool, please detail the day of the crime

Peach: Yes, your honor

Cross Examination

Peach:

Well, that day, Luigi had asked for my help to organize his house, so I went there at about 2 PM

When I arrived, he was sleeping on the couch, so I poked him a little bit until he woke up

I wen to the kitchen to prepare my special 1-Up soup for him since he asked so nicely

Later, I heard a scream, so I went rushing back to the living room, and saw- I saw Luigi dead!

He was on the couch, and there was no blood or anything! But his pulse had stopped!

The newspaper on his hand had something written in red: SP4

After that, I called the police and when they arrived, I was arrested for "Being the only person at the crime scene"!

Oh, the nerve of those people! Arresting the princess like that! Without even evidence!

Testimony finished

Well, something both team have not been doing: Cross examining properly( sorry for being so harsh, but I'm actually trying to make this kinda similar to the games). All you do is say things and create arguments, but you're supposed to actually find contradictions and build your argument on the contradiction and the evidence, please keep that in mind while cross examining (also remember to quote the statement you would like to ask about[HOLD IT!]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to this and I was wondering how do I get in on a super smash bros match

Hallo!

I'm new to this and I was wondering how do I get in on a super smash bros match
What does that have to do with this thread(not trying to be rude, sorry)? Oh, well, you need to enter a challenge(There are many here in the Nookling Junction), be challenged somewhere(eg. the ShoutBox in the main page), or challenge someone( in the ShoutBox) After that, you ask them their friend code/NNID, then go into your Wii U/3DS and register them as friends(you can delete them later) and go into the game and start an online match with friends, and then choose the person/people that you want to challenge. And also, there's a project for newcomers where you can get "adopted" by a more experienced member, I'm actually helping out over there.
Do you want to participate? If so, sorry :( , the deadline was the 27th. If you just wanted to say hello, there's an entire subforum for you to make an introduction thread.

What's wrong? Everyone is so silent all of a sudden...

''The newspaper on his hand had something written in red: SP4''

could u tell me more about this? did you happen to see anything else about this. . . SP4?

If this is still going, Defense, please. I'm not doing this because I'm a Peach fan, (although I am) but it could easily be Mario or Bowser!

If this is still going, Defense, please. I'm not doing this because I'm a Peach fan, (although I am) but it could easily be Mario or Bowser!
Sorry, entries are already over, but since jeff hasnt been active, I'll refund his pc anyways. so maybe if no one has any objections, you can join to replace him

i would say he should have 24 hours to respond and if he does not then i dont mind

Peach: Later, I heard a scream, so I went rushing back to the living room, and saw- I saw Luigi dead!

He was on the couch, and there was no blood or anything! But his pulse had stopped!

If there was no blood, what happened to the weegee blood on the shell?
Also, can Peach explain what happened when Mario got there, and why she was holding the shell?

If there was no blood, what happened to the weegee blood on the shell?
Also, can Peach explain what happened when Mario got there, and why she was holding the shell?

SP4 seems an awful lot like SB4... as in Smash Bros. 4 3DS and Wii U. Perhaps Luigi's house is really Luigi's Mansion(as indicated by Mario's claim that Luigi needed help after catching King Boo again). And guess what? Luigi's Mansion is a stage in Smash Bros. Now, normally you kill an opponent by knocking them off the screen, but one mode changes that - specifically a Stamina battle. Super Mushrooms, Koopa Shells, Fire Flowers, and Bob-Ombs are all items in SSB, and you win Coins(or at least Gold) when you win a match. This "murder" could just be a stamina battle on the Luigi's Mansion stage in which Luigi was the first to lose his stamina. Also note that Luigi, Mario, and Peach are all SSB fighters, and there's one fighter who literally IS a black figure: Mr. Game & Watch.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8095979

Sure, I'll call her

Peach: Do you want me to add that to my testimony? Okay

Cross Examination

Peach:

Well, that day, Luigi had asked for my help to organize his house, so I went there at about 2 PM

When I arrived, he was sleeping on the couch, so I poked him a little bit until he woke up

I went to the kitchen to prepare my special 1-Up soup for him since he asked so nicely

Later, I heard a scream, so I went rushing back to the living room, and saw- I saw Luigi dead!

The newspaper on his hand had something written in red: SP4

I picked up the shell on the floor, and it was clean, like it was never used

Mario came in and was scared because I had the shell in my hands

After that, I called the police and when they arrived, I was arrested for "Being the only person at the crime scene"!

Oh, the nerve of those people! Arresting the princess like that! Without even evidence!

Testimony finished

One thing, defendant, may I ask a few questions?

Peach: W-What is it?

Why did you pick up the shell?

Peach: W-Well, b-because it was next to the dead body of course!

(she's definitely hiding something... I don't know if it's good or bad...A quick logic chess should do the trick)

HOLD IT!

Huh? Who said that?

Gumshoe: It was me, sir. We found something in the crime scene! We found... this!

What is that? It looks like an upside down GBA with an analog stick and 2 touch screens, "ATIV SP"... What ever this is, the letters are upside down, so it's pretty weird...

Back