Undertale RP!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Sorry sans, it just doesn't work that way.

(I forgot about the part where those 6 SOULs were not in the cookie jars anymore, but I remember a few moments where your memories took over, could you try that? I could distract him by giving him vegan alternative to SOULs, I'll ask Mettaton if he has any left)

ok.

Hey Flowey, Why did the flower stay in bed?

he was a LATE BLOOMER!

(Wait, I have a better idea! Wait here!)

*goes look for AnnoyDog*

Here, doggy! I need your Ultimate Artifact!

I heard it's as powerful as 20 human SOULs! Please give it to me! I let you into that room, can I borrow it?

Was I supposed to listen to those statements? Because I don't speak ignorant. And why would I human go against his mission to not use human souls but use human souls? If anything, I could just chill with my life

FLOWEY I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!

Aw did the baby no one cares about lose their binkey? Well guess what, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD FOOL! Living in a fantasy. If you got a problem, what are you gonna do about it? Nothing. You know why? Because you have no power and useless and a disgrace to everything that breathes. Do I have to spell it out? You are T.R.A.S.H.

(Wait, give me time to think here......6 souls turned Flowey into Omega Flowey, while 6 souls and all the monster souls made me become a god. So, how many souls would it take for me to become myself again? 1? 2?)

You people do realize it gives me the ability to right? Doesn't mean I have to do it even if I have them. Also, I don't have to turn into a God even if I had that many souls.

T.R.A.S.H.

Totally Raving Awesome Super Hamazing

Ugh Hamazing isn't a word idiot. Why do I even persist on talking to you dumb close minded things? You're all lower than scum and I'll happily dance on your grave

Undyne might give me a part-tem job watering flowers! She says it's vigorous Royal Guard training! ! ! I will water each and every flower with the care of handling baby bones.

I'm the only flower. All those other flowers are just corpses of all the people that I enjoyed watching suffer

I only water flowers that meet my standards.

We're all idiots? Then who is the inanimate object with no soul? Flowers don't even have brains(I think)

I'm still cursed with infinite dog residue...Welp, I heard it's good fertilizer

*Uses dog residue as fertilizer for Flowey*

How are you gonna call me an intimate object when clearly I am not? You morons should learn how to speak.

And don't put dog residue on me! If anything, that's the worst thing to put on someone. And I don't need to have fertilizer dumb idiot

What's an intimate object? Does it have to do with puzzles?

No you idiot

Hey, don't call my cool bro an idiot!

Except he isn't even that cool and deserves to die. And he learns from the best loser in the underground

Back