• Start date
The perfect time for our reset has come, Asriel, you are a worthless idiot

True Reset <3 Yes No

Activating nope time

YES YES

YES <3 NO

SINCE WHEN WERE YOU IN CONTROL?

YES YES YES YES

Since the moment where I didn't kill anyone, and that deal? It's over, I've found a "friendly" G and he deleted the deal from existence, Sans, you might know him... W.D. Gaster, Alphys, you also know him don't you, the "darker, yet darker, still darker" message was left by him...

Not if I have anything to say about it!

(u get dunk'd on)

Can I just survive the onslaught of Omega Flowey already, you know, that city over there looks like it has more than 7 people (secret plan activate, Asriel, I hope you get it...)

Whoever said I would be going omega? You really are all idiots

Did you REALLY think I don't know about all the other existing timelines? As we speak, each flowey has already killed the Asgore's of there time line, the ones where undyne dies, the one where we kill undyne and papyrus. All that good stuff

And soon, all the time lines will be one, AND YOU'LL ALL BE FORCED TO GO THROUGH THE TORMENT I OH SO ENJOY WATCHING! HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!!! And even precious frisk can't stop me because your "determination" is uselss against true fear!

(tries dunking him again & again.)

Go ahead sans, try all you might, but I'll always come back and kill papyrus HAHAHA

Now darlings cant we get along?

No I wanna kill everyone and everything! And your show is garbage mettaton! Your legs aren't even that cool

And now I'm even more mad because I'm flipping starving. GIVE ME FOOD OR SUFFER

I refuse to listen to such lies. If you would like you can talk to Frisk about how many viewers I had gained.

All the viewers that are just programmed. I mean seriously, who would want to listen to a garbage robot made by a garbage weeaboo scientist

What are you gonna do? Kill me with glamour *insert death by glamour here*

How can I carry out my plan for domination if I am not planted in the ground! HUMAN! SPROUT ME THIS INSTANT

Of course the human is asleep and Chara isn't anywhere... Gah!!!!

Guess I'll just go to sleep the , I still hate all of you

I, the great Papyrus, am too cool to be hated. My brother told me that, at least.

Well you aren't cool at all, SKRUBpyrus.

Back