Undertale RP!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Really? Huh. Hopefully it doesn't become too PUNgent!

We weren't even talking about juice you fool! Stop trying to be an IMPASTA and fufill your skeleTON amount of work! NOW I'M MAKING HORRIBLE PUNS! I HATE YOU ALL! ESPCIALLY YOU PAPYRUS

*robotic scoff* its easier to ignore Flowey but I just cant ignore my dear sweet Papy! Oh how long its been!

*shining legs*
I don't know why we cant just get along.

BECAUSE I HATE ALL OF YOU! No one loves death and destruction Like me! SO I WANNA KILL ALL OF YOU!

And you peppy attitude is really FLIPPING ANNOYING METTATON

Great everyone is gone... GUESS I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! I can even say bad words

.... WEINER

OMG! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORLD? I MIGHT HAVE TO RESET!

Maybe if you were here and actually wre responsible frisk you would kno

*throws sans some ketchup*

*<3Flowey

*<3ACT

*Check *Annoy *Eat *Step On *Help <3Read

*Reads the magazine for Flowey

Go away you nuisance. I hate you now let me be!

Flowey hates me, and to hate, one has to first care to hate. I feel cared about! :D

... I hate... Your logic right there because you aren't wrong. HOWEVER YOU ARE STILL IN IDIOT

-YAWN- I had to rest these bodacious bones. My craving for spaghetti is unfathomably high right now!

Oh was I supposed to respawn on time?

The irrevlant of spaghetti just made me wanna kill some people but I can't move

I've been taking some cooking classes lately. They seem to be helping my spaghetti taste more flavorful! Flowey, TRY SOME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THIN- wait... do flowers eat food... let alone spaghetti? I guess this flour has too much salt. ;)

I swear Papyrus i will make your death long and painful you piece of goat crap. And of course flower's don't eat food! I eat your soul! And if I did had too much salt maybe it's because you don't bother to give me water dang it!

Now excuse me while I go to sleep and ignore your ignorance

San's trombone is less annoying than you... HEHEHEHE HEH NYEH

...heh

At least I can make sans feel true pain by re running the many memories of when sweet old frisk killed you over and over and over again. And sans was only ever able to not stop you from dying.

B-B-But, I went on a cool date with Frisk. Is there something you know that I don't??? (No, how could that be possible.)

I'm iw many things you don't. Like how sans hates mettaton and purposely tried to kill him one day. Or how frisk has the power to end your life any time he wants to.

How everyone fakes liking your spaghetti to make you not be such an annoying crybaby you idiot.

Or should I mention how Undyne thinks you would never get into the royal guard? Must I go on you bone head?

Back