Undertale RP!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Coolness runs through my bones. Have you even seen my dating swagger?

If swagger is stupidity and arrogance and falling in love with a robot who's gender I still don't know, then you have the most swag I've ever seen.

Hold that thought. I think my spaghetti's finally ready!
*Papyrus opens the microwave
*Papyrus sees an empty plate with a folded note on top from Sans

"The dogs were tired of chewing on your final attack - you could say they were all boned out, ;D so I gave them your plate of recently heated spaghetti. You might have to make some more. The spaghetti should be at the grocery store because I forgot to buy some more the other day."
-Sans

HILARIOUS, BROTHER! I, Papyrus, will go buy some more spaghetti, then I will capture a human. NYEH HEH HEH

*Papyrus is away for 3+ posts

Thought that lunatic would never leave.

*spots evil magazine*

What's this? How to take over the world? NOW THIS IS MY TYPE OF BOOK

*realizes he can't read*

I hate everyone

YAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNN....

Wow, I'm hungry, I should get some butterscotch-cinnamon pie, oh, hi Flowey, here eat some nutritious SOULs, about 7 of them, he, he...
(Asriel, you better understand my secret plan of awesome, or else...)

JUST RESET ALREADY!

Okay, fine, I'll eat pies infinitely until my determination dies out, but at that point, Flowey's gonna be bored too

NO! NO PIES! KILL!

Uh, I might want some help, where's goatdad when you need him? I'll just go to the psychiatrist

*goes to the psychiatrist*

Hi Mr. Psychiatrist person, I have a dead person trying to influence my actions and wants me to reset the world, any help?

*psychiatrist jumps out the widow*

Wow, that guy is lazier than Sans

*buys UNDERTALE OST*

NOW I'M GOING TO LISTEN TO MEGALOVANIA ON LOOP FOREVER! HAHAHAHAHA! AND I'M NOT GONNA RESET!

I don't want your fake souls! Give me your soul frisk! LET ME KILL YOU! Great you have to go to school now

NOP, IM TEM, HOS FRISK?

(The perfect disguise)

Idiot I know you're frisk. You can't change who you are. Besides Temmie isn't even with us, she's in Las Vegas. Now go to school or I'LL KILL YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER!

Also don't forget your lunch

Temmie's in Vegas? I opened the cookie jars but I couldn't find any cookies, there were only SOULs, I still need to eat something, maybe I might ask bob for some temmie flakes

I have 6 in the cookie jars, 1 myself, and Chara being sp00py, 8, here take Chara

*gives Chara to Flowey*

LOOK AT THE COOKIE JARS! DON'T THEY LOOK EASY TO TAKE FROM MY HANDS SINCE I ALWAYS HAVE MY EYES CLOSED?

Alright I'm breaking character for this. @rsngamer you are supposed to only be frisk. Not chara or anyone else. You can't switch characters in between and force other characters to do things. If no one is playing that character, you leave them out of the RP

I'm sorry, I thought Frisk meant more Frisk+Chara rather than purely Frisk

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I thought Frisk meant more Frisk/Chara rather than purely Frisk
Considering Chara is a completely different person than frisk and they aren't the same person, no

I'm sorry, what's going on? I was just resting my eye sockets.

I was planning on how to KILL ALL OF YOU! Also give me food already or feel my wrath!

Oh, didn't my cool bro Papyrus say he was gonna make some spagetti or something?

Yes, good brother Sans. I am back and with more spaghetti than ever before: 3 whole boxes! The microwave has been resetti'd, now I must insert the spaghetti.

Ugh you can't even cook or talk in papyrus

And you don't even have taste buds! WHY DO YOU NEED TO EAT YOU IDIOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, now that you mention it, you're right. . . but yet we still taste things! why do you think that is, Papyrus?

You're all still creeps to me. And even. If you do eat it just falls through! ALONG WITH YOUR HORRIBLE PUNS!

Back