Unlikely Survival

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Nah he's saying that if Bowser is getting offered fruit than he'll know that it definately ISN'T his stomach. 'Cause why would his stomach offer fruit if he doesn't like fruit?
Oh. Right, I'm a little slow. Still then he knows someone is in there. He did have the best experiences with that in the past.

Why me? '-' . Everytime I come here, I take a good look and leave again because everything ain't what they used to be back in the first two subjects.
Those suggestions I made before the last round are still valid.

What about perpetual darkness with Kirby by your side? Or How to handle a tsunami with Snake's gear from MGS series?Anything that isn't what the last two were like, I'm game
Okay, here's a bonus idea. How about getting lost in a forest on some fantasy world? (I'd suggest Ulvenwald on Innistrad, but I know you've got better ideas.)

Perpetual darkness with Kirby it is!

How to survive...
:rolleyes:
859564171bfd3803d960b4ec2ea880b6.jpg

So, somebody found the light switch of the entire universe... and flipped it. (Even though there was a sign saying DO NOT FLIP THIS SWITCH, but I really can't blame them. Curiosity oh curiosity.) We don't know who, but that's not important. All light in the entire universe is gone. All light. (That means no light from stars/glow sticks/microwaves/chemical reactions/magic/love/unicorns or anything else you can come up with.) And it's not likely to come back any time soon. The result: You're basically blind. (As is everyone else, for that matter.) And with no light, plants are having a hard time growing too. (Of course some plants use heat from chemical reactions, which is nice.) Luckily you're not alone. Kirby to the rescue! Kirby? Yes Kirby. Kirby will be your companion and helper. I sincerely hope you find a way to survive this one...

Note: Light refers to visible light, all other forms of gamma radiation are maintained. (So infra-red, UV, etc. still exist.)

Dang!
Perpetual darkness with Kirby it is!

How to survive...
:rolleyes:
859564171bfd3803d960b4ec2ea880b6.jpg

So, somebody found the light switch of the entire universe... and flipped it. (Even though there was a sign saying DO NOT FLIP THIS SWITCH, but I really can't blame them. Curiosity oh curiosity.) We don't know who, but that's not important. All light in the entire universe is gone. All light. (That means no light from stars/glow sticks/microwaves/chemical reactions/magic/love/unicorns or anything else you can come up with.) And it's not likely to come back any time soon. The result: You're basically blind. (As is everyone else, for that matter.) And with no light, plants are having a hard time growing too. (Of course some plants use heat from chemical reactions, which is nice.) Luckily you're not alone. Kirby to the rescue! Kirby? Yes Kirby. Kirby will be your companion and helper. I sincerely hope you find a way to survive this one...

Note: Light refers to visible light, all other forms of gamma radiation are maintained. (So infra-red, UV, etc. still exist.)

I just meant some kinda dark fog coupled with world-wide electrical collapse or something! I have serious doubts I'd survive in this kind of scenario. :sorry:

I'm betting Jet, UFO and/or Laser Kirby all have certain view-types like thermals and others as mentioned above, so he'd be the set of eyes in the team. Maybe the two of us could head out and rob a government lab, y'know, get me one of those fancy Tom Clancy goggles they're working on. :ninja:

Dang!
I just meant some kinda dark fog coupled with world-wide electrical collapse or something! I have serious doubts I'd survive in this kind of scenario. :sorry:

I'm betting Jet, UFO and/or Laser Kirby all have certain view-types like thermals and others as mentioned above, so he'd be the set of eyes in the team. Maybe the two of us could head out and rob a government lab, y'know, get me one of those fancy Tom Clancy goggles they're working on. :ninja:
(My writing always turns out darker than I expect too :p)
You know, infra-red vision isn't that top-secret. xD And combined with some echo locators you should be able to 'see' pretty well. But then, what are you going to do about your food supply?

(My writing always turns out darker than I expect too :p)
You know, infra-red vision isn't that top-secret. xD And combined with some echo locators you should be able to 'see' pretty well. But then, what are you going to do about your food supply?
Well what else? Take advantage of the darkness and steal some food! Let them do all the figuring out and I'll just take a little for me and my pink partner. ;) (Come to think of it, Maxim tomatoes seem to appear pretty much everywhere, even in space...)

Well what else? Take advantage of the darkness and steal some food! Let them do all the figuring out and I'll just take a little for me and my pink partner. ;) (Come to think of it, Maxim tomatoes seem to appear pretty much everywhere, even in space...)
Okay, but long term you'd still have a problem. :-/
I would probably go looking for the Light Switch of the universe. Hopefully someone somewhere knows something...

(Also, is it just me or did the thread turn awfully quiet?)

I never played a kirby game so i've just been waiting for a new topic.

I never played a kirby game so i've just been waiting for a new topic.
Me neither, but Kirby just eats stuff and absorbs the power of his food. (You are what you eat taken to a whole new level. :p)

...is it just me or did the thread turn awfully quiet?

I would think the host of such a thread would have a thousand ideas in hand, ready to spring one on their
guests for exactly this kind of reason. I can't keep coming up with the subject, and I don't do RPs either.

Those reasons are actually why I've been trying to secede from this place. It's just not getting back to where it was...

Okay! It's been a while so, new topic time!

How to survive... T-rexxes (T-rex's? T-rexs?T-rex'?) hatching from Easter eggs?
tumblr_mkik9phWdE1s30rzoo1_500.jpg

We were all waiting for it... and it has finally happened! Eater eggs are hatching! But instead of chocolate chickens we get brightly coloured T-rex-es (still trying to figure out the plural. :p). Right now they are tiny, but soon the whole world will be full of giant killer lizards! The time to act is now! Every unfound Easter egg will turn into a painted T-rex! Will you find them all? build your own T-rex army? Start a T-rex farm? ...or die by T-rex Death?

I would make a movie called how to train your T-rex! And take over the United Kingdom and Germany creating a global super power before invading the United States and Russia. Then i would take over the solar system with an army of T-rex in mecha suits.

I would make a movie called how to train your T-rex! And take over the United Kingdom and Germany creating a global super power before invading the United States and Russia. Then i would take over the solar system with an army of T-rex in mecha suits.
Well, that quickly went from cute to down right evil.
maxresdefault.jpg

At least it would be cool.

At least it would be cool.
Okay, true. Though how are you going to take violent predators into space?

I would use the wealth at my finger tips to build a massive space battleship.

I would use the wealth at my finger tips to build a massive space battleship.
Don't you think there'd be other T-Rex trainers trying to stop you?

Well saying that I would own the militaries of 4 nations good luck to them.

??? 4 nations??? Enlighten me.

Back