Unlikely Survival

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Jeff, he's from Earthbound.
"Jeff" right, I know all I need to know. :D (Seriously though, who is that guy?)

New topic maybe?

I am still knee deep into my school work. A new topic will come, but probably not today. :-/

Okay! Can the next 1 have an undertale theme?

Reactions: Bobcam7!
I'd love to, but I know next to nothing about Undertale (I read some wikia pages on it, but that's it)

I choose Ike.
Because you know what?
We like Ike.

I'm back! Kind of. I still have finals (ugh). Anyhoo, new topic! Speaking of coming back...

How to survive... when everything comes back
1069_artworkimage.jpg

All the things you *ever* threw away on purpose just came back. Including non-physical things like relationships, nasty memories and your future. :p They pile up in your living room. Now do I want to know how big your pile is? No. (Well, yes, but it's not relevant.) Your house is most likely flooded. Do I want to know what your pile consist of? No. (Again, curiosity is killing me. :p) I want you to clean up your mess! You get to pick one videogame character/weapon to help you clean up the mess! From removing the thrash before your house bursts at it's seams to fixing all non-physical things. Little problem, after 24 hours they will disappear and all trash still there will become fixed in place... What to do? Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters! *ahem* Good luck!

Well, that would involves my whole world crumbling before me, so really, I can't do anything...

Well, that would involves my whole world crumbling before me, so really, I can't do anything...
Even if you get help from a video game character? Bowser might be good... he can burn stuff and stomp on stuff. But someone would have to make him behave or things would get messy anyway. Maybe Sonic, he's fast.

Princess Peach can use her powers to keep me somewhat happy as I get rid of all the stuff I can't live with, right?

Princess Peach can use her powers to keep me somewhat happy as I get rid of all the stuff I can't live with, right?
In some games she can even lift Bowser out of her castle window, so she could help you move a lot of stuff as well. Peach is an excellent choice!

Kirby. He'll just suck everything in. Edible or not. Turn them into stats and shoot it out to outer space.

Kirby. He'll just suck everything in. Edible or not. Turn them into stats and shoot it out to outer space.
That's an awesome choice. (Also, I completely forgot about this thread xD)

I'll just pull out Luigi from his Mansion games and utilise his awesome vacuum-wielding skills to suck up all that stuff.

I'll just pull out Luigi from his Mansion games and utilise his awesome vacuum-wielding skills to suck up all that stuff.
Luigi, going from being player 2 all the way to vacuum lady. Lucky him. xD

Reactions: 2179 and Valkyri
I don't want the poor Kirby to suffer from trash, so I'll use F.L.U.D.D! I'll spray the giant pile and spush it out of the house!I may have a broken wall, but better then trash :p

I don't want the poor Kirby to suffer from trash, so I'll use F.L.U.D.D! I'll spray the giant pile and spush it out of the house!I may have a broken wall, but better then trash :p
A broken wall and a pile of trash in the streets.

Back