Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
It’s a nickname someone gave me when I was young. I liked the sound of it, so I started using it around the internet and in games when I have the option of naming the main character. The creation of instagram has made this name troublesome to have, but I don’t much care about that scene.

Same story here! :eyes:
My last name is Traz*** (a pretty uncommon last name actually lol) so back in middle school people would like to call me by my last name instead. Eventually, somebody just started calling me "Trazzers" since it had a nicer ring/flow to it, and it kinda just stuck! So now I use it on online games and other accounts as well!

Reactions: Gram and Deepak
It's a title given to the main character of Coheed and Cambria's Amory Wars storyline, Claudio Kilgannon. I used it on a forum-themed RPG I played a while ago and since I ended up on a real forum, I decided to use the same username here.

Specifically, the Crowing was the character prophesized to destroy the world so given my doom-and-gloom personality, it fits me like a glove.

Reactions: Jisenku and Artisan
My name is because shyguys are in yoshi's Island (ik that's not where they're from) and for 64, I tried to think of a nintendo number, and 64 is the most nintendo number I could think of, because of the n64

My original username, DivineBleach were just two random words floating around my brain at the time.

And my current one, DialgaKid7207 = Dialga (one of my favourite pokemon) + Kid (due to the fact I'm 12) and 7207 (random numbers)

Reactions: Jisenku
I got my username from when the username "JayT" wasn't available to use on Fortnite back in 2018 (this was back when I used to play Fortnite) so I just made my username "JayyTT" and went with it.

Reactions: Jisenku
Ight you know why I'm BlueJ, but here's why I'm also Bluedm

Blue + EDM = Bluedm?

It sounds catchy and I think it works

Back