Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Favorite Color Blue... J is first letter in my first name... (my name is Joel... just saying)

berryjam3506 is my username on Scratch, an educational coding website. I usually go on the forums on there.
It also used to be my username on Pokecharms until my account on there got banned for some reason.

Update: My username is now James.

Last edited:
Ooo, this is going to be fun.

You see, my friend (previous crush) gave me the nickname Awkward. For more detail, it was when her and I were alone for once at lunch in school, it was in 7th grade btw, and all there was was an awkward silence which she filled with when she kept calling me awkward. I suppose she was right, I was just sitting there and tripping over some of my words, probably red in the face at the time too. Ah, good times.

Reactions: Marc
My username came from my dream of becoming a "dj" one day.

Reactions: Aura Knight and Jisenku
My username came from my dream of becoming a "dj" one day.
You still can!

Well... I'm a fan of Doctor Who. Naturally, The Doctor uses a device called the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space) that is a Blue Police Box and is bigger on the inside. BBC also confirmed the color they used for the TARDIS as Tardis Blue. Plus it's a pretty dark blue :3

Reactions: 28142
Well... I'm a fan of Doctor Who. Naturally, The Doctor uses a device called the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space) that is a Blue Police Box and is bigger on the inside. BBC also confirmed the color they used for the TARDIS as Tardis Blue. Plus it's a pretty dark blue :3
and you are a gamer

It is a damn nice colour. I hope they never change it lol

In this thread, we explain how we got the idea for our usernames. I thought it'd be fun.
My own username origin is pretty obvious - it's a song by Metallica.

Edit: This is back when my username was Master O'Puppets.

The current username just popped into my head one day.
I originated with this name because I have(and still have) a stuffed animal of a tiger I got when I was really little. I was extremely creative and named it Tigerkid. I guess young me pronounced tiger with no r so it sounded more like Tygokid. I kinda stuck with the name and made my casual accounts named based off of it.

Mine came about while playing animal crossing new leaf, Yumi kindness & Chi because I love Chobits & Chi is a persacom in the series & she’s kind & caring so I mixed the two YumiChi & I have used it ever sense any online game I play & most sites I use It as my name ^-^

Reactions: Jisenku
Senku because I'm obsessed with Dr. Stone

Ok my turn. I hade a friend when I was 5-10 years old. He was my BEST friend very kind and for his birthday he took me and my sister to build a bear. My sister got an Olaf and I got a bear with Batman symbols all around it. It was mostly black so I called it Onyx... then he moved I cried for a while and now 2 years later I still have Onyx and he means the world to me. I got the asriel part from Undertale. Asriel is my favorite character.

it took me WAY too long to relise my account name is Asriel_Dreemurr639... Welp now yall know the story behind my minecraft username

guess i should redo mine now

the "terra" comes from terraria and the "knight" comes from shovel knight

Reactions: Marc
My name irl is my name here. Coincidence? I think not

i use this username for a lot of things, but it i just came up with it. i was thinking something like kung-fu, but thot it would be kinda funny with pho, kinda like fake (i realized that faux is fake......but pho looks cooler anyways...XD) and add fu, so like fake-fu. and then added fury, like my ultimate wrath lol. so thats how i came up with it,

• Informative
Reactions: 28142 and Artisan
In this thread, we explain how we got the idea for our usernames. I thought it'd be fun.
My own username origin is pretty obvious - it's a song by Metallica.

Edit: This is back when my username was Master O'Puppets.

The current username just popped into my head one day.
It actually originates from my real name! I had a lot of trouble coming up with a username that feels comfortable, so it was always constantly getting changed a lot. There was even a point that my username was Xx_Hamburgerandwaffles_xX or something like that hahahahha. But that was years ago lol. Now I own my very own apartment, and 3 years ago me felt that coming. That person literally said "I know! I'll use my real name online this time around and stop with the wacky stuff" but then it felt uncomfortable lol.

So I added a bit of fun by uhhhhh looking at the street for inspiration. But then I remembered-- A cat someone was walking with kinda looked like a stray cat I once fed all the time on my way home, so I settled on "Meows" it's all still kinda fuzzy, even though it was only a few years ago. Must've been all the school stuff and new games happening back then :p. but now I feel good with this, and there isn't really a need to change it in forever unless I wanna go anonymous or something. I might come up with a better idea for a name lol, but for now and the foreseeable future, I'm sticking to Sunny_Meows thank you :p

Reactions: Deepak
I like candy and candy along with monster sounded quite nice. The last numbers were keyboard smashing.

• Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
It’s a nickname someone gave me when I was young. I liked the sound of it, so I started using it around the internet and in games when I have the option of naming the main character. The creation of instagram has made this name troublesome to have, but I don’t much care about that scene.

Reactions: Deepak
Back