Vii's Alpha Sapphire Egglocke

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
Yay I finally hatched. c:

Goodluck not killing me lol. >.<)/\(>.<

Nuuuuuu ;-;

Well, can't help the bulldoze....

So far you're doing pretty good, keep it up!

I shall avenge my brother's death! ... After I hatch.

.....Why is Smashie the older brother now?

Reactions: SmashChamp
Pokemon: Growlithe, Nature: Careful, Nickname: 3dsatackman(Or Atackman if the 3dspart does not fit) Ability: Intimidate

I'm in Petalburg City to challenge Norman, beat him with no issues. Then I went with Wally to Mauville City. Surfed over to the other side of Route 118 with @ChewyPuck . There I met up with Steven and Latios came upon us. :eek: Which he brought us to Latias. We protected her from the evil Team Aqua and Latias joined our team (for the moment). :3 Ventured through Route 118 with my current team all the way up to the Weather Institute. Beat Team Aqua again, chasing them out of there. (Still have to get the Free Castform) >w< Afterwards, I beat Brenden, and got to Fortree City. I passed through to meet up with Steven who gave me the ability to see the invisible! :eek: Battled some trainers around there and made my way back to Fortee to challenge Winona. Beat her with no issues. @Trollchu teh ManSlayer destroyed her Pokemon's lives. ;-; Before stepping forward to Route 121. I decided to get my Pokemon to early 40s. Sadly.. @Marc, lost his soul after missing High Jump Kick and a crit Slash from a Vigoroth. @Taiiny , also lost his soul to a Machoke who lived on 1 HP. >_< I was able to get the rest of the team to levels 40-41. I got a Fire Stone for @Wayne , who is now a powerful Ninetales. @ChewyPuck evolved into Slowbro and @FrozenDragon the Tyrunt made his way to lvl 40 at night. In the morning he gained a level and evolved into Tyrantrum. ^^'

I decided to add @Danny the Sneasel to the team. Sadly, he later lost his soul to poison from Seviper's Poison Jab. D: So I replaced him with @J9794 the female Sneasel. I also have @N's soulless body in the party for Fly usages. :sneaky:
I'm making my way towards Mt. Pyre to stop Team Aqua's plans. :0

You'll get a team recap eventually. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Robbie, 3391, Eevee and 1 other person
Nuuuuuuuu ;~; 90% accuracy has failed me.

Reactions: Alpha Harry, Jyoster134 and Mr. Kream
Ms. Mourning trolls onwards! Which form did ya roll with?

Ms. Mourning trolls onwards! Which form did ya roll with?

I'm rockin' out with regular Rotom. I was going to try Rotom-Fan but I don't think it can fly. xD

Nuuuuuuuu ;~; 90% accuracy has failed me.

It was bred on there. I was thinking of deleting it for another move. But nah. Ended up being the death of you. Lmao.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I'm rockin' out with regular Rotom. I was going to try Rotom-Fan but I don't think it can fly. xD

It was bred on there. I was thinking of deleting it for another move. But nah. Ended up being the death of you. Lmao.
Now you just made me imagine someone holding a Rotom-Fan, using its fan as a jet LOL

Reactions: Jyoster134 and Mr. Kream
Now you just made me imagine someone holding a Rotom-Fan, using its fan as a jet LOL

You can draw fanart of it if you want. xD Ah.. I can see it now.

If anyone wants to do fanarts of the Egglocke, feel free to do so. ^_^
Not sure what else you can do fanart of tho..

Reactions: Samuel_1802
You can draw fanart of it if you want. xD Ah.. I can see it now.

If anyone wants to do fanarts of the Egglocke, feel free to do so. ^_^
Not sure what else you can do fanart of tho..
I could try... but not right now, it's too late xD

RIP Marc, Taiiny and Danny ;-;

Waiting for little Death to hatch :3

Only 3 badges left!

I've got one!

Name: Bulbasaur

Nature: Rash

Species: Bulbasaur

I've got one!

Name: Bulbasaur

Nature: Rash

Species: Bulbasaur

No Starter Pokemon. Make sure you read the rules on the 1st post. >.< Put it in a spoiler as well..

Last edited:
I'm in Petalburg City to challenge Norman, beat him with no issues. Then I went with Wally to Mauville City. Surfed over to the other side of Route 118 with @ChewyPuck . There I met up with Steven and Latios came upon us. :eek: Which he brought us to Latias. We protected her from the evil Team Aqua and Latias joined our team (for the moment). :3 Ventured through Route 118 with my current team all the way up to the Weather Institute. Beat Team Aqua again, chasing them out of there. (Still have to get the Free Castform) >w< Afterwards, I beat Brenden, and got to Fortree City. I passed through to meet up with Steven who gave me the ability to see the invisible! :eek: Battled some trainers around there and made my way back to Fortee to challenge Winona. Beat her with no issues. @Trollchu teh ManSlayer destroyed her Pokemon's lives. ;-; Before stepping forward to Route 121. I decided to get my Pokemon to early 40s. Sadly.. @Marc, lost his soul after missing High Jump Kick and a crit Slash from a Vigoroth. @Taiiny , also lost his soul to a Machoke who lived on 1 HP. >_< I was able to get the rest of the team to levels 40-41. I got a Fire Stone for @Wayne , who is now a powerful Ninetales. @ChewyPuck evolved into Slowbro and @FrozenDragon the Tyrunt made his way to lvl 40 at night. In the morning he gained a level and evolved into Tyrantrum. ^^'

I decided to add @Danny the Sneasel to the team. Sadly, he later lost his soul to poison from Seviper's Poison Jab. D: So I replaced him with @J9794 the female Sneasel. I also have @N's soulless body in the party for Fly usages. :sneaky:
I'm making my way towards Mt. Pyre to stop Team Aqua's plans. :0

You'll get a team recap eventually. :p
Oh noes we lost even more friends along the way >~< hopefully we don't lose to many more! Yay im a ninetales now hehe :cat: i can do more helping now! We are getting there hopefully we can win this egglocke!

Reactions: 3391
Goodluck on the Egglocke!

Goodluck on egglocke!
Hope this isn't too late.
(Pokemon: Skorupi Nature: Careful Nickname: Blaze)

I have one
Pokemon : sneasel, nature:jolly, nickname: sneaky sneak

Soon my little dumbo will hatch (I hope...).:unsure:

Back