Vii's Alpha Sapphire Egglocke

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
Hey vii, if it's not too late, can I switch egg

When you died but still useful as an HM slave

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Ill give you an egg

Hi Vii. I have Pokemon eggs. Only on problem...I have no idea what's in the eggs. I got them from Daycare a long time ago. If you're interested in any of the mystery Pokemon Eggs let me know!
Thanks,
PrimordialMew24

Hi Vii. I have Pokemon eggs. Only on problem...I have no idea what's in the eggs. I got them from Daycare a long time ago. If you're interested in any of the mystery Pokemon Eggs let me know!
Thanks,
PrimordialMew24
You can save the game, hatch the egg to check what's inside, and then reset to submit those eggs as non-mystery eggs \=D/

You can save the game, hatch the egg to check what's inside, and then reset to submit those eggs as non-mystery eggs \=D/

I know. I know. I just didn't feel like doing that right now. :p
Anyway if you want me to identify the Eggs @Vii let me know and I will.

Oh wow. .-. It's been a little awhile. Haha. If you want to send me an egg, PM me when to trade please or just send me a message on my profile. Thanks. ^^

Since I swapped out a good number of eggs for encounters. The storyline episode will come out soon. :sneaky: Once I remember what I did...

Route 114's encounter was swapped out for @Retto 's Maril. The free Latias encounter was swapped out for @DeathDragon 's Gible who is now a Gabite thanks for the level Latias is at. My Jagged Pass encounter was a Grimer that was swapped out for @Jyoster134 's Phanpy. My encounter for Route 118 was swapped out for @Spinnerweb 's Emolga. Who I was going to add to the team instead of the body of dead N's Pidgey. But Emolga CAN'T LEARN FLY! Route 120 encounter was swapped out for @Mikaya 's Ralts. The Static Kecleon was swapped out for @Bobcam7! 's Zorua. Route 122 's encounter was swapped out for @Samuel_1802 's Eevee. The Static Castform who I finally picked up was swapped out for @SuperMii3D 's female Swirlix. That's all the encounters so far. I missed some because I didn't want to use up all the eggs I had.
I did take out my Route 124 and my Route 119 encounters. :c (Not on purpose. >_<)

Oh and just as promised;

21a79c219677ba672fbfa60c679a6487.png

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Eevee
#BestDeadMonEver

What's taking Pacey so long to hatch >.<

Yes, my little Dumbo! The time has come for you to shine!:angelic:

Vii, I want to switch eggs. I already got it
Pokemon: meditite, nature : adamant, name: Toxiced
There is a couple things I want to mention I want
I want it to be a mega when it grows up. The medichamite is in the top of the mount pyre( graveyard part) ( I think)
NEVER teach it jump kick or high jump kick. I don't want my Pokemon to die ;-; use what it already have or other moves and tm you want, just not those 2 moves
Reply to me if you can trade and you accept the egg switch
<3 a cow

Last edited:
oh yeah btw, if I can pick a nick name that's not based on me, I want it to be sleepless, because it's my medicham 's name

@Toxiccow , you ask for too much. :p It's my Egglocke so I can do what I want. :3

Reactions: Pookie and Eevee
@Toxiccow , you ask for too much. :p It's my Egglocke so I can do what I want. :3
Sowwy :oops: btw, is this your first potential mega besides Raltz?

I have hatched! Go little Zorua and confuse the crud out of everyone!

x3 evil maril

Hi, How do I nickname an egg?

are you still accepting egg donations?

are you still accepting egg donations?

I am. But make sure you read the rules on the first post!

Reactions: Alpha Harry
k, here is my egg (I would've chosen Mudkip but starters aren't allowed :p)
Name: Axew Nature: Bashful
PM me if you're ready to trade!

Back