Closed Vii's Pokemon Mono-Type Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily, the other half of my team should breed quickly. How long will we have for round one matches?

How will you be picking matches?

The bracket was pre-made. Round 1 has 2 matches. Round 2 has more then 2. You'll see once you see bracket. I'll explain more once you see the bracket.

I'll join with Rock-type \o/

I'll join with Rock-type \o/

Updated and I shall partipate with Ice. <3

This is the Tournament Bracket:

http://challonge.com/mono_Type_

Round 1-2 will have 1 week and a half to get their battles done. If you need more time. Or if you are having trouble setting up your match. Let me know.

I shall have more info once I get on my laptop. Good luck to everyone~! :3

Clarification On Mega Evolution:
In the case of Mega Evolutions, the Pokémon's typing in its regular form is what matters. For example, Gyarados is a Water / Flying type, so even though Mega Gyarados is Water / Dark, it can still be used on a Flying team. Following the same rule, Mega Gyarados cannot be used on a Dark team because regular Gyarados is not Dark-type.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Kream
:cry: i'm in a bad place on the board.

I'm up against Vii in the first round again XD

First Wings of pretty ponies, now monotype! Unless we do something tomorrow, I can try to arrange some time at 12:00 AM Pedia time tomorrow.

The match of epic proportions between me and @paceygym ended up in a victory to your favourite Ninja ^_^

Good games Pacey!
:ninja:

Reactions: KJ, luxray6490, Danny and 2 others
@Vii When is the deadline for the battle?
Edit:- Sorry got it, its one and half week right? :)

Reactions: Vii
we are doing it so all teams are set to Lvl 50 correct/
What do i do if i dont have a opponent?
@Vii

How did I miss this? e.e Well, I guess being away last week really threw me out of the loop.

Good luck everyone! ^.^

Reactions: DeathDragon, Vii, Mr. Kream and 2 others
we are doing it so all teams are set to Lvl 50 correct/
What do i do if i dont have a opponent?
@Vii

Correct.

You wait.

Correct.

You wait.

sorry i know to wait what i was wanting to know is what would happen if the week and a half pass and the match im waiting for has yet to happen would i get a pass or would you find a replacement or what?

sorry i know to wait what i was wanting to know is what would happen if the week and a half pass and the match im waiting for has yet to happen would i get a pass or would you find a replacement or what?

You will get a battle. I may extend the time.

I haven't been receiving notifications until today when I decided to check the thread. I will try to get my match done as soon as possible.

Reactions: Vii
Maybe you should make a reply taggging all the participants cuz they might be having the same problem as @Pk1410 and they forgot about this. Just to be sure. ;~;

Yeah, me too didn't knew about that the bracket has been made.. I just checked this thread for the rules and voila, I saw that there is bracket already.. xD

Correct me if I'm wrong but if talon flames banned (for whatever reason I do not know) shouldn't grninja be banned for the following reasons

1. His Hidden ability protein, he can break the monotype rule
2.hes broken and overpowered and has already been banished to the smogon users if I'm correct

Correct me if I'm wrong but if talon flames banned (for whatever reason I do not know) shouldn't grninja be banned for the following reasons

1. His Hidden ability protein, he can break the monotype rule
2.hes broken and overpowered and has already been banished to the smogon users if I'm correct
The ability protean is banned, so Greninja really doesn't have the best perks beside that. On the other hand, me and @Vii hate Talonflame as it's gale wings ability along with its base attack makes it a deadly strike first Pokemon.

(Not getting Alerts, if I'm needed just tag me :D)

@Vii My opponent isn't replying as of recently.. ;~;

@Vii My opponent isn't replying as of recently.. ;~;
Many people have been having issues of notifications, so @J9794 show him the power of your...FIGHTING POKEMON!!!
a8b1adb4cae6a8ace570fb9fb170b822c6198199_hq.gif

Good luck xD

Reactions: Mr. Kream
@J9794 show him the power of your...FIGHTING POKEMON!!!
So J is my arch-nemesis >.> #normal-type.

Reactions: DeathDragon and Mr. Kream
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back