Welcome To Nookling Junction - Home of Play Coins

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Question: When making an offer in New Leaf, should I sell only furniture?
Sell any thing that you dont want

Can you add other games like Fantasy Life? I have pokemon and stuff in ac too, but I would like to sell/buy stuff from fantasy life too..

I want to auction off one of my codes. How do you start an auction?

Thanks

I am new here. How do I do to get credit to buy Sm4sh 3DS. I read the forum about contests and Exchange, but I didn't understand...

I'm wanting to get the Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, since I'm starting to like Pokemon. and so far I have 3 play coins. And I'm also wanting to get Pokemon X too.

Last edited:
I am new here. How do I do to get credit to buy Sm4sh 3DS. I read the forum about contests and Exchange, but I didn't understand...
What do you not understand?

Did you read the contents of this page? To earn eShop credit from 3DS Pedia, you have to earn Play Coins (forum currency) and once you've earned enough, you can exchange them for eShop credit.

I want POkemon Y and X anyone want to give me play coins.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the new Nookling Junction forum. Here, you can spend those hard earned Play Coins on 3DS in-game items (eg. AC:NL, Pokemon, etc). In addition, you can host or participate in contests with Play Coins as the reward.

What are Play Coins and how do I earn them? - Play Coins are the virtual forum currency of this forum. Members can earn them by posting in the forums, winning a contest, or by selling/auctioning 3DS in-game content (eg. a silver shovel in Animal Crossing: New Leaf - the item can be traded over Wi-Fi). Play Coins can also be used to get eShop codes from me.

Feel free to be creative with your ideas to earn Play Coins. Tasks that members are required to do at another website are not allowed unless approved by staff (eg. filling out a survey or watching an advertisement at "domain.com"). However, this rule is void only when the website is related to clicking on a virtual pet image to level it up (website must be safe for all ages).

Some stuff that you can do with Play Coins:
  1. You can buy/sell/auction Animal Crossing: New Leaf in-game items.
  2. You can buy/sell/auction Pokemon X/Y in-game content (eg. items, EV trained Pokemon, etc).
  3. You can buy/sell services such as EV training and IV breeding (eg. Pokemon - IV Breeding shop)
  4. You can host your own raffle like me.
  5. You can participate in official contests to win Play Coins (eg. Pokemon contests, AC:NL contests, etc).
  6. You can host your own contest and give away Play Coins as the reward.
  7. You can create your own Graphic Design shop and tackle requests in exchange for Play Coins.
  8. And a lot more by being creative.
About Prefixes :

The Nookling Junction forum at 3DS Pedia takes advantage of a feature called "Prefixes" to organize threads inside of the forum. When creating a new thread, you have the option of using a prefix.

View attachment 9

Screenshot: Hover over "No prefix" and select the prefix that you wish to use.

If you have any questions, please ask and I will try my best to answer them, :)
Hi Marc I was just wondering what the requirement for getting shop codes is?

Hi Marc I was just wondering what the requirement for getting shop codes is?
You need to earn enough Play Coins. You can see the prices in Play Coins here.

I'm looking to help anyone out in any way and I'm looking for more friends to play on my 3ds. I play games, I buy,sell and trade games too. I'm really into Pokemon but I haven't got any Pokemon games that are in the DS range yet cause I just got a 3ds and its awesome that I found this forum cause I think its just really cool in general. I really wanna earn as many play coins so I can play with ya guys in games and have contest and get the occasional eshop point card that I saw you guys were talking bout. So yeah if anyone can give me any tips or heads ups but anything I'd really appreciate it. Throw me a message or reply to this and I'll try to reply back as fast as I can. I'll be on the forum as much as I can.

How can I start my own give-away? I'm using my phone and I don't know how.

Okay, so I've opened a Pokemon breeding shop, but now I want to open another one that focuses on sprites and graphics. Is that okay?

How can I start my own give-away? I'm using my phone and I don't know how.
Create a thread in the Nookling Junction.
Okay, so I've opened a Pokemon breeding shop, but now I want to open another one that focuses on sprites and graphics. Is that okay?
A shop that isn't Pokemon related?

A shop that isn't Pokemon related?

You know about the Pokemon fusion shop? For sprites, I'm considering something like that except with a broader range than the original 151, and with more than just fusions.

Then again, since I'm tackling on graphics as well, I might tackle in on other fandoms as I'm considering making banners, avatars and the like. :/

Reactions: vinnyvineyards
You know about the Pokemon fusion shop? For sprites, I'm considering something like that except with a broader range than the original 151, and with more than just fusions.

Then again, since I'm tackling on graphics as well, I might tackle in on other fandoms as I'm considering making banners, avatars and the like. :/
Once it isn't something you can just update in the original thread, it should be fine. For example, you have a Pokemon shop open but you just want to add additional Pokemon <- that doesn't need a new thread since you can update the thread yourself.

Hello everyone hod dose this work

Alright Marc, so if I were to open a berry shop, I would put up the prices and berries, and if someone buys one then I give them a Pokemon holding the berry they purchased through Wi-Fi, but...
How will I find that oher player through wi-fi? Are there any methods you know?

Alright Marc, so if I were to open a berry shop, I would put up the prices and berries, and if someone buys one then I give them a Pokemon holding the berry they purchased through Wi-Fi, but...
How will I find that oher player through wi-fi? Are there any methods you know?
You can exchange friend codes with the person buying your berries and trade via Player Search System.

Back