What´s Your Favorite Song Of The Legend Of Zelda Series?

• Thread starter 3lectroSp3ctro
  • Start date
Zelda has lots of great songs in all of their games but I really like Song of Storms, Outset Island theme, and Song of Healing. Song of Storms is just so catchy and you can't stop listening to it. Every time you listen, you hear something different about the song. The same goes for the other two, too. I use the Outset Island theme as my alarm on my phone in the morning because it just seems to be something that you could wake up to. It makes waking up so early to go to school somewhat enjoyable. Song of Healing is one of those songs that you'll think about forever. When I first heard this while playing Majoras Mask, I almost cried. I'm not kidding.

The Song of Time, Gerudo Valley, the Ballad of the Goddess, Dark World, Main theme, Lon Lon Ranch, the coundown theme in Majora's Mask, the final boss theme in OoT, the boss theme in Four Swords, and probably more but those are the main ones. Perhaps the Nocturne of Shadow and the Spirit ocarina theme as well in OoT. Song of Storms is also great for the personality based around it.

Song of storms, requiem of Spirit, Bolero of Fire, Nocturne of Shadow, Gerudo Valley, Kokiri Forest, Hyrule Field and many more! ;)

I love all of them, but my favorites are: Main theme, Dark world, Palace theme from aol, Sarias song, song of storms, Hyrule Field (both from twilight princess and ocarina), forest temple oot, gerudo valley, midnas theme, midnas lament, gerudo desert, faron Woods(tp and sw), Train theme, great sea, molgera Battle, all ganondorf battles and ballad of the godess. + MORE!!

Gerudo Valley and the song in the Windmill, both from OoT! I really love these, they stay stuck in your head forever.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
Song of Storms and Ballad of the Goddess are my 2 favorites they put my mind at ease.
and Eclipse of the Sun from Hyrule Warriors really satisfies my love of game music.

....ohh.definately phantom hourglass "set sail for adventure"

Link's harrowing trip through a stormy night, from cozy hut to the snake-infested, waterlogged sewers of Hyrule Castle, owes much to the SNES's superior sound technology. The sound of pouring rain, distant thunder and watery footsteps made the trip more intense than anything we'd seen in Zelda up to that point. Then, after finding his dead uncle and taking the family's sword and shield, Link enters the castle, and we're treated to the epic song that narrates his first real quest.

Gerudo valley and ballad of the goddess are the best for me

The overworld theme. <3

I love the orchestrated version the most, and I also like the rock version of it from Hyrule Warriors. :)

ballad of the goddess from skyward sword is an epic one

Gerudo's valley is the best for me, but there are also the song of healing and the song of storm (Hmm ? Why do you think that Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are my favorite zelda games ?)

1) Song of Healing
2) Geurdo Valley
3) Nocturne of Shadow
Song of Healing FTW!!

I really like the Ganon final battle theme in Ocarina of Time (3D).

My personal favorite song from The Legend of Zelda is the Song of Storms. It's my favorite because its just one of those songs that is iconic from the series. It is one of the first things I think of when I hear the word Zelda. So all in all Song of Storms is my favorite.

It's definitely the Song of Healing. It just shows how hard things can go, but how it can get better.

My is Zelda main theme because Its sound good and Its match to be the main theme

ink's Awakening is best described as "a stranger in a strange land." Link becomes stranded on a bizarre island that's startlingly familiar yet full of sights and sounds unlike anything the series had ever seen. Link eventually finds himself in appropriate surroundings again: on top on a mountain, fighting monsters high above Koholint Island while a charged, inspirational battle cry wails from the Game Boy's speakers.%

A big part of Zelda is how great the music in each game is. Sometimes games will make remixes, and modified versions of a previous song to fit the atmosphere better, or to add a sense of urgency. I love pretty much all Zelda songs, most depend on my mood. I will try to add an embed copy of it to this post, but it may not work of an orchestral version of my favorites that I put together, using the songs played my The Synthetic Orchestra, you'll probably have to download it to listen, but it is totally worth it :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back