What´s Your Favorite Song Of The Legend Of Zelda Series?

• Thread starter 3lectroSp3ctro
  • Start date
I love all of the music from The Legend of Zelda franchise, however I have but five all-time favorites. They include: Song of Healing, Midna's Lament, Song of Storms, Fi's Theme, and Clock town.

Song of Healing reversed is my favorite, solely because of Ben Drowned

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I love the Stone Tower Temple theme, as well as zora's domain, but I think my favorite is the Hyrule Field theme from Twilight Princess.

Mine is Midna's Lament because when I got to that part of the game it made me so sad because she was with you the entire game and then she gets sick and the dark stormy town! It was depressing.

Also I love the orchestra version of the theme it's amazing, I heard it at the Video Games live concert and I just couldn't stop listening to it.

And the Song of Healing but reversed become of BEN DROWNED

Last edited:
Song of Storms has always been my favorite, more than likely always will be.

Reactions: Mikaya
ballad of goddesses ghirahams theme smash bros remix. sadly iv never played skyward sword becase of no wiimote plus:(

also i think over the last month iv flipped from a pure nerd about pokemon,to a smash bros and zelda nerd :/

seriously listen it sounds awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kind of hard for me to decide between the Song of Time and the Song of Storms. Both have a really nice soothing tune to them, and they are always a treat to listen to. If I were to include remixes here, I'd say the Song of Storms Dubstep remix by Ephixa is a great one. It features a powerful bass drop, as well as good overall music. Definitely check it out.

I love all the zelda music, but I would say Zelda's Lullaby. That song is so good it makes me tear up ;_; You can really feel the emotion although the language is not understood. I also love the song in the trailer of Skyward sword, it made me cry like a baby (wow rawrrie stop crying .-. ). LoZ soundtracks are just too good.

I like the Epona's song! xD

My favorite song is the Song of Storms from Ocarina of Time . It is a very catchy song and I like it so much because it is very memorable . I also like the other songs like the Song of Time and the Song of Healing . But the Song of Storms is the best to me and It is also on the Nintendoeshop

All of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask's songs! :D

My favorite Zelda music had got to be Twilight Princess's Hyrule Field. It gets me pumped all the time and is very catchy. I also love to listen to the Song of Storms. It is perhaps the most memorable song ever made and I could easily recognize it by just listening to the first note that is played in that song.

It would Definitely have to be the Classic 8-bit Zelda theme, Its a Classic!!

My personal favorite would be Ballad of the Goddess. The entire composition is enjoyable to listen to and has a memorable tune that sticks with Legend of Zelda fans forever (unless they forget the tune lol). I also like @rawrrie 's cover of the song! \o/

Reactions: 3823
My favorite song would be the original song played in the background of the overworld in the first legend of Zelda game. It is just an awesome classic song to to with an awesome classic game. It was the only song in that game except for the dungeon theme which played in dungeons. I like both of them and I can kinda ( still practicing ) play the overworld theme on my viola.

Best songs are the Gerudo Valley theme, because it improves the overall atmosphere of the area and makes is a very upbeat and cool song and the Song of Storms because it's catchy and it's the windmill's theme. The windmill also has this guy. :D
upload_2015-6-8_19-18-28.jpeg

Mine would have to either be the ocarina of time medley, the theme in Gerudo valley, or ballad of the goddess.

Definitly the entire Majora's Mask sound track, i can't really choose but if i had to choose it would be the Deku Palace theme. I just love the tribal vibe to it, and the beat is amazing!

Reactions: BladeX
The Song of Healing. Yes, for exactly the reason you may think.

Particularly this wine glass mix is an interesting and serene one.

When I first heard the Miniboss music in the Windwaker back in 2008, I had the sense of suspense like I really wanted to fight this Darknut guy.

Back