What are the best ways to make Bells in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Those are pretty nice tips, guys.
Thank you!
Noooooooo! Thank you!

It's best to go to the island in August from like 7PM onwards and catch the beetles plus every shark you find. You'll make a ton of money. :)

I don't understand?!? How do you catch sharks? I fail every time and it just dosen't work... Is there something special your supposed to do? Also Animal Crossing: New Leaf got boring FAST. Only 20 hours of gameplay and it is already boring...

I don't understand?!? How do you catch sharks? I fail every time and it just dosen't work... Is there something special your supposed to do? Also Animal Crossing: New Leaf got boring FAST. Only 20 hours of gameplay and it is already boring...
If it gets that boring that fast, then you haven't explored its true potential.

Reactions: nightfury123
If it gets that boring that fast, then you haven't explored its true potential.
I agree.

Reactions: ThedmanPedia
Hello guys here i tell you how to make easy bells. Here we go:

tip 1: dig up some fossils examine them by blathers and sell them, mostly they are 2.000 to 6.000 bells worth!!!.
tip 2: look out for perfect fruit every day and sell them for 500 bells.
tip 3: go to the island and catch as many rare fish and insects as you can, this can bring you up to 3,000 bells per fish. that can be 30.000 bells in an hour!!!.
tip 4: try to sell some gyroids you have already or you dont wanna have.
tip 5: sell all fruit, fish, insects, fossils, and gyroids you can find/catch that will make many bells!!!.

So this where the tips i know. if you have more tips, or you wanna tell how much you made tell it.

Succes my friends!!!.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Hello guys here i tell you how to make easy bells. Here we go:

tip 1: dig up some fossils examine them by blathers and sell them, mostly they are 2.000 to 6.000 bells worth!!!.
tip 2: look out for perfect fruit every day and sell them for 500 bells.
tip 3: go to the island and catch as many rare fish and insects as you can, this can bring you up to 3,000 bells per fish. that can be 30.000 bells in an hour!!!.
tip 4: try to sell some gyroids you have already or you dont wanna have.
tip 5: sell all fruit, fish, insects, fossils, and gyroids you can find/catch that will make many bells!!!.

So this where the tips i know. if you have more tips, or you wanna tell how much you made tell it.

Succes my friends!!!.
Thanks, I always put my assessed fossils back into my inventory, I never knew they fare at so much.

go to tortimer island and catch bugs at night. or if you want to gamble, try the stalk market ( the turnip selling ). it's has little bit risk to sell turnip because the price everyday is hard to predict.

go to tortimer island and catch bugs at night. or if you want to gamble, try the stalk market ( the turnip selling ). it's has little bit risk to sell turnip because the price everyday is hard to predict.
I dislike selling turnips, because it's way to risky, I TT (time travel) a lot, and I really don't want to waste my bells to get rotten turnips in the end, unless you are really good at the turnip selling I'd say go for it.

I have another risky tip, you can sell some famous paintings, that you bough from Crazy Redd's Gallery, but the tricky part in doing this is that you gotta know which painting is authentic or you'll be scammed, this is a guide that teaches you which painting is real.

cool idea the art. also what i do it is kinda cheating is i dont buy any turnips (usaly) but if i get a good price i have someone tt for me to sunday so i can get some.

cool idea the art. also what i do it is kinda cheating is i dont buy any turnips (usaly) but if i get a good price i have someone tt for me to sunday so i can get some.
Yeah, a lot of people do it, it's cheating the turnip system, nothing is wrong with it though, I think Nintendo made it broken in the begging, so it's given for people to misuse it. c:

yea i think that they kinda want you to time travel and stuff because the weeding badge would take at least 2 years to get because you only get 1 weed a week. but yea it is kinda cheatin. also a friend of mine had turnips 457 each today but i missed it so i know that that badge is possible.

Has anyone mentioned bug hunting the island yet? That thing is BROKEN at night. You could probably make anywhere from about 50k to 400,000k in the span of an hour or 2, depending on how many bugs you catch and which ones (because some are worth more than others).

Most of the really rare bugs come between 11 PM and 5 AM, so that's what time traveling is for. :p

Another thing I do is raid my town for fruit. I literally have every single fruit there is except cherries and persimmons, so it's easier to get money from the fruit because of more value from foreign fruit.

Prostitution. DUH.

Has anyone mentioned bug hunting the island yet? That thing is BROKEN at night. You could probably make anywhere from about 50k to 400,000k in the span of an hour or 2, depending on how many bugs you catch and which ones (because some are worth more than others).

Most of the really rare bugs come between 11 PM and 5 AM, so that's what time traveling is for. :p

Another thing I do is raid my town for fruit. I literally have every single fruit there is except cherries and persimmons, so it's easier to get money from the fruit because of more value from foreign fruit.

ya bugs at night are awesome for bells, i have a ton of gold bugs at my island at night i am not sure why but it is really nice because they sell for 14,000 each. also i found taht the more people you have on the island the more bugs/fish there are.

Actually, I believe they only sell for 12,000, but that's still a pretty good price. Most of the other rarities are around 8,000 as well, which adds up pretty quickly.

Actually, I believe they only sell for 12,000, but that's still a pretty good price. Most of the other rarities are around 8,000 as well, which adds up pretty quickly.

ok oops, also that is still a good price. another good way is with the silver shovel you can hit the money rock and ore comes out that is worth a lot more than 16,100.

First I go to the mayor's office and set my town ordance to Bell Boom. Then I pay 1 000 bells to go to Tortimer Island after 7:00 p.m. and grab a net and fishing rod. I then walk around the island waiting for bugs, and sharks to spawn. I usually get rid of the island bugs (grasshoppers, etc...), to let some of the tree bugs spawn. I also scare away the fish to spawn more sharks. After I got all that I need I head home and sell them at the Retail Store.

I get lots of bells by catching rare bugs.You have to set the time to 7:00 PM in order to catch the rare bugs in the island.

Back