What are the best ways to make Bells in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Somethings if you hit a rock it can money or ores.

i dug up fossils hit the rocks fish bug hunt sell furniture sell anything

Well my strategy is everyday I collect all the apples bugs sea shells and fossils that i can and then i sell them this might be a little off topic but i love getting the nintendo gear every single day its so fun i have the full legend of zelda set and it is awesome
I also just like to play with my friends in there village and steal all of there apples too lol.

im in no need of bells, I sell them at my ACNL shop:p

I usually sell furniture that I no longer use/need for bells, as well as fossils that I can't donate, and other assorted goods that I find around the town. Fossils get you the best amount though, especially with the Bell Boom ordinance.

Reactions: DJFoxx84
I usually sell furniture that I no longer use/need for bells, as well as fossils that I can't donate, and other assorted goods that I find around the town. Fossils get you the best amount though, especially with the Bell Boom ordinance.
Ores also sell for a high price

I guess the fastest way to earn bells is also the most common form, going to the island at night and farm for Beetles/Sharks for about half an hour, which is when your storage would be full. Another form is to find the Money Rock and keep hitting it, and also find a Fake Rock and get the ore. Also, dig up fossils or sell any unwanted items.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Back