What Are You Currently Watching?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I am currently watching Attack on Titan. A great anime, I can't believe I have never watched it before.

What TV Show/Movie are you currently watching?

I'm currently watching the anime One Piece.
I love gaming with "The Office (US)" in the background...its a really funny show :D

Just finished Community, wow best show I've ever watched. I need that #andamovie now.

Falling Skies <3

Seasons 1-3 were great, then they changed the writers and things felt kinda rushed and not really well thought out but Season 5 so far has been back to it's best IMO and it sucks that the show didn't get 13 episode seasons rather than 10.

Catching up on Supernatural.
Currently following Gravity Falls, Suits and Mr. Robot.
Side watching The Amazing World of Gumball.

I'd recommend Mr. Robot to anyone looking for a good drama/thriller series, Suits for a very smart drama show, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people already know what Supernatural, Gravity Falls and Gumball are. XD

Reactions: Doctor Strange and TheYESDragon
I'm currently watching Planetes, I'm really liking the sort of slice of life vibe combined with the sci fi elements and the animation is also pretty great, especially for a 2003/2004 release.

Currently watching Gravity Falls (Season 1 and some shorts)

Because I'm bored and I have nothing to do with my life \: D/
They should really make a movie or something after all the episodes of Season 2 are released.I don't think I'll ever get bored watching the episodes again and again and again xD

Reactions: Chickenfoot and TheYESDragon
1000 Years Rick and Morty.

Shows are starting to pile up for the remainder of the year. Dragon Ball Super, Rick and Morty, and Fear TWD starts next week (have an odd feeling it's gonna be garbage but I'll give it the first season).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheYESDragon
I'm rotating between Gravity Falls (whenever new episodes are released), Supernatural (I'm almost done with Season 2), Suits (just started Season 2), Under the Dome (I'm on episode 3), Falling Skies (near the end now) and WWE (where Stephen Amell just got involved and will wrestle soon).

I'm so screwed when Arrow, Flash and all the rest of the shows come back in September/October and school starts, TV is gonna consume my life.

Reactions: Chickenfoot
Watching the awesome RED with Bruce Willis and Dame Helen Mirren.

Wanna laugh? I got a double special for you. The first in line is a crossover of Winnie the Pooh, Breaking Bad, the Nostalgia Critic, and the Angry Video Game Nerd. It's very well done and surprisingly fitting. Only god knows why this is on this dear Earth.
And up next is the ever hilariously fitting game of RNG at it's finest, Amiibo *censored because of casual language by rich people with good jobs*.

Under the Dome season 2, with my new waifu: (Hey, that rhymes!)

latest

<3

I'm currently watching the show Teen Titans Go! On Cartoon Network... it's really stupid :p The show I'm actually watching right now is The Walking Dead. Speaking of watching things, I could use a suggestion on something to watch. I don't really have a preferred format (I.e. Anime, Realistic), so I'm just looking for a show with a good story. Something that'll suck me in from the start. Any ideas?

I'm currently watching the show Teen Titans Go! On Cartoon Network... it's really stupid :p The show I'm actually watching right now is The Walking Dead. Speaking of watching things, I could use a suggestion on something to watch. I don't really have a preferred format (I.e. Anime, Realistic), so I'm just looking for a show with a good story. Something that'll suck me in from the start. Any ideas?

Attack on Titan
Angel Beats
Sword Art Online

I've watched these in the past few days and loved them there are only 25 episodes in each (I think but not sure)

I'm about to watch Tokyo Ghoul and maybe Night Raid...

Welcomes.... OFA out!

Right now I am focusing on watching Friends and NCIS. I am currently halfway through the first season of NCIS. I just started watching the first season of Friends last night. Not sure if I'll be able to watch every episode of both of them though...

Courage the Cowardly Dog :love:

Reactions: Doctor Strange, FLCL and 18
Rewatching Community, on Season 2 Episode 3.

Annie <3

Just watched what is probably the best video on Youtube regarding Gurren Lagann

CURRENTLY WATCHING: Halloween Town!

uh... I'm watching Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit.

Back