Tv shows
The arrow
The flash
Anime-
One piece rewatching the series
Magic kaitou 1412
Durara s2
Ace of diamond s2

I've been watching Sons of Anarchy with the family (not a family show, but whatever).

It's really good so far though it is a bit hard to keep up with what's happening in it.

Supernatural season 10 and I have to wait on Sherlock (BBC) because it comes to America super late. Anime wise I been watching Attack On Titan and STILL (can't wait for it to catch up to the manga) watching Naruto Shippuden I was going to watch what Toonami had going but I feel like if I rewatched all the younger episodes I will be like 80 years old before they complete the actual show.

In addition to Sons of Anarchy, I just started watching an anime called My Little Monster. Pretty good so far.

I was watching cricket on the TV just now.

Finally caught back up on the episodes I've seen some months ago in The Walking Dead. I'm currently at season 4 and the series is still going strong.

Finally caught back up on the episodes I've seen some months ago in The Walking Dead. I'm currently at season 4 and the series is still going strong.

Heh, funny you mention The Walking Dead. I'll be watching the mid-season premiere tonight and the next episodes that come on until the season is over.

I'm also going to start Better Call Saul.

The shoutbox. Or actually, this page.

Parasyte the Maxim is a currently ongoing series that I'm waiting every Wednesday for.

Also I'm watching The AMazing Life of Gumball on Cartoon Network. I like the contrasting art styles.

Me and my girlfriend are watching Lost! xD

Suits

Watching Live Action Toy Story on Youtube right now
The way they did it is pretty hilarious

I saw that last year, I just loved it! xD

I am watching

I can't really think of this as a TV show because I never really watch TV anymore (thanks to video games), but I am watching the anime One Piece, it's pretty cool, and funny :D... but I only started (Episode 8).

I'm watching Better Call Saul and Unité 9 (A French Canadian series in a women prison, it's quite nice).

I would say that I was currently watching Doctor Who until my old computer in which I watched it broke so I really now am too lazy to redownload all the videos again and I would say that it was an amazing series . Hope I soon get to watch it again because it was so cool >.<

watching this :

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Blonic Sez

Back