What Are You Currently Watching?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
What TV Show/Movie are you currently watching?

I'm currently watching the anime One Piece.
Yus!!! Another One piece watcher :eek: What episode are you on? I am also watching One Piece, near the middle of the end of Punk Hazard Arc, after Fishman Island and timeskip :p I love it! Chopper is so awesome but too gulliable xD

Nostalgia Critic. You should watch him. He's hilarious and logical. He usually reviews movies and sometimes video games. He's funny when he's angry and angry when he's angry if you know what I'm sayin'. His newest episode is on Sharkboy and Lavagirl. See it!

Archer
Game of Throne
Community

The dead shoutbox on the front page of the fourm.

Psst @Pieman492 , read the first post of the topic.

I've been watching Dragon Ball as my night time show for the past two years in prep for Dragon Ball Super. I'm ready.

Avatar: The Legend of Korra. I got really addicted to it. There's just so much nostalgia, I almost can't handle it. And it's great to see what the old main characters did after their series.

Archer, South Park, Big Time in Hollywood, Doctor Who, Walking Dead. Now that it's summer, im also considering getting into Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, Steven Universe and Korra. And then I still have to catch up on Adventure Time and Regular Show...ugh, I've got work to do ;-;

I've been watching Inazuma Eleven, and am currently wrapping up season 5. I'm also watching Hetalia, because I hear nough about it and I thought I might as well watch it. And, with Steven Universe coming back this week, I have another show to watch.

Supernatural, I'm new to the show and I think I'm only on season 3 right now. I'm trying to catch up in time before season 11 premiers. It is so hard though because I love tumblr but I get so afraid that I'll see something that will spoil a plot in the show.

Reactions: 18
Supernatural, I'm new to the show and I think I'm only on season 3 right now. I'm trying to catch up in time before season 11 premiers. It is so hard though because I love tumblr but I get so afraid that I'll see something that will spoil a plot in the show.
What's funny is that just this afternoon a friend told me he'd started Season 3 :p

I loved the show up to Season 3, but from Season 4 on it got kinda grating and after the first two episodes of Season 6 I quit watching it. I dunno if I'll start again, I might just watch the first two seasons.

What's funny is that just this afternoon a friend told me he'd started Season 3 :p

I loved the show up to Season 3, but from Season 4 on it got kinda grating and after the first two episodes of Season 6 I quit watching it. I dunno if I'll start again, I might just watch the first two seasons.
I understand what you mean, it is a great show in all but sometimes I find it hard to remember a lot of the important plot points and sometimes. Other times I'm just not in the mood to watch it. Right now I'm fine with watching it and it's pretty entertaining, but the episodes are so lengthy that it seems a little tedious. I'm watching the changing channels episode, the way they make fun of the shows in the episode is so spot on and true. XD

Dean dies, Sam dies, Castiel dies, everybody dies, Valar Morghulis.........wait a sec. Wrong show! my bad.

I am casually watching Super Natural, it's pretty entertaining actually. (Please don't post spoilers, I'm still at season 1!) The storyline/personalities aren't worked out too great but for it's just right watching an episode every now and then when I'm tired. I guess it's as interesting as watching something like 'Masterchef' or the like.

I gave up on Game of Thrones.

Now I'm watching Supernatural Season 1 again. It's so fun since each episode is like a little horror movie of its own :D

I gave up on Game of Thrones.

Now I'm watching Supernatural Season 1 again. It's so fun since each episode is like a little horror movie of its own :D
I just got to season 2! (But this is the first time I watch the series, so no spoilers please!)

I'm currently watching Naruto. :D

I'm currently watching Shirobako, I can recommend it to anyone wanting to learn more about the process of making anime because it's pretty informative.

derpy but unexpectedly good

I've been trying to force myself through SAO. Not sure why it's so popular. It set up for a fantastic plot but 10 episodes in and I still feel like everything is just filler.

Back