What Are You Listening To?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I'm listening to Demons. From Imagine Dragons :)

Reactions: Reece
Hearts Burst Into Fire by Bullet For My Valentine. It's one of the best songs on their album Scream Air Fire (after Waking the Demon, of course). It's kinda softer than their other songs - there are no screamed vocals - but it's lovely, especially for listening to when it's cold and cloudy outside :)

Avenged Sevonfold! Hail to the King, Afterlife, Almost Easy, Shepard of Fire

Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend.

It's called Colour My World by Coin. I really love it :)
I'm trying to learn it by listening because I can't really read sheet music... Normally I use a tutorial or a program called Synthesia, but I can't find any :(

Bridges and Balloons by Joanna Newsom. Her voice is beautiful.

Paradise from Coldplay. Don't judge me. It's old, I know, but I still REALLY like it! :)

Neon Lights by Demi Lovato

The Fighter by Gym Class Heros

I Think Ur a Contra by Vampire Weekend. :headphone:

Chop Suey! by System of a Down. It's really competing with Down With The Sickness by Disturbed as my favourite nu metal song.

Barnacle Goose by Born Ruffians. :p

When Can I See You Again? by Owl City.

When Can I See You Again? by Owl City.
The one from the movie Wreck-It-Ralph?

2 Minutes to Midnight by Iron Maiden. I love it, especially the part where it goes, "The killers' breed is the demon's seed." Iron Maiden rule! :D

Royals by Lorde :)

I listen to a lot of music while I'm on here :oops:

Needle by Born Ruffians.

Last edited:
Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons. Amsterdam is the capital of Holland, so I love it even more :)

Kashmir by Led Zeppelin. Kashmir used to be a heaven on Earth, so I love it even more :)

Small Bump, by Ed Sheeran. I dunno why, but I like it a lot :). It's really calming, and it has something magical ^_^

Reactions: Chief
Back