What Are You Listening To?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
What Now by Rihanna

Reactions: Moon Rain
What Now by Rihanna
I like that one a lot :). Some people complain that she has 'changed', but I actually like her 'new' style ;)

I like that one a lot :). Some people complain that she has 'changed', but I actually like her 'new' style ;)

Yeah, it's sweet. :) You got Spotify?

Nervous Shakedown by AC/DC. I think it's one of the most underrated songs of all time.

Arthur Christmas Soundtrack, Arthur's Sadness. Such a beautiful song.:)

Scream Aim Fire by Bullet For My Valentine. Awesome song. It's about World War I trench warfare. I actually deleted it off my computer once because the line, "God has spoken through His conscience," made me a little uncomfortable - I'd think he was trying to say God doesn't care about the soldiers like a lot of metal bands try to do these days just to get some attention - make a stupid 'God Doesn't Care About Us' song to get some publicity (it never actually works.) But I decided in the end that that wasn't what it meant, since the song is more about the fight than losing or being maimed. So, yeah, I have it again and it's a great song.

Oh Man by Born Ruffians.

maron 5 all songs:singing::singing::singing:

bruno mars:singing::singing::singing:

state the artist/band and song name.

as for me: DJ Fresh - Dibby Dibby sound. Annoying but catchy song that gets into your head. xD

Drake - furthest thing

Drake - furthest thing

Fan of Drake, I see. Lol. I am a fan of him too. I like the song, The Language by him. WOO!

Yeah I like the music he makes because he talks differently than he sings or rap LOL

SPICA - You Don't Love Me

Pretty sure nobody here has heard of them :|

Pharell - Happy

Avicii - Hey brother.

ugh, not another catchy song. Nice dance tune! =D

Romeo Santos ft. Nicki Minaj- Animales

I think I have a bad Nicki addiction xD, that's actually one of the only artist I tend to listen to...

Imagine By John Lennon and Fireflies by owl city.

Yoko Kanno's Monochrome, a song on the Ghost In The Shell SAC OST.
(So MANY LETTERS!)
I love her music in general.

Back