What Are You Listening To?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
  • #1,221
I've been so addicted to Kero Kero Bonito lately, Bonito Generation is most definitely my choice for pop album of the year.

• #1,223
I mainly listen to a lot of classic rock. Case in point right now I'm listening to the album "Jazz" by my Queen. It's so good I suggest you listen to it. Every song is good, but the way it flows from one song to another is just so good. It's definitely better listened to as an album rather than selecting one song randomly like through shuffle.

Reactions: 18
  • #1,224
I mainly listen to a lot of classic rock. Case in point right now I'm listening to the album "Jazz" by my Queen. It's so good I suggest you listen to it. Every song is good, but the way it flows from one song to another is just so good. It's definitely better listened to as an album rather than selecting one song randomly like through shuffle.
I always listen to full albums too :D

And Queen rule.

• #1,225

I realised that the robot's voice gets more and more broken as song progresses, wondering if it has something to do with the its title .-.

Porter Robinson is so great, his songs always seem to tell stories even though the lyrics are quite vague and mystic <3

Reactions: Mr. Kream
  • #1,226

• #1,227

I realised that the robot's voice gets more and more broken as song progresses, wondering if it has something to do with the its title .-.

Porter Robinson is so great, his songs always seem to tell stories even though the lyrics are quite vague and mystic <3
I was actually going to post Fresh Static Snow, glad to see Robinson getting some love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon Rain
  • #1,228
  • #1,229
and before u ask, yes, those are germans dressed as mongols singing about russia
also yes, this is the kinda music i like. dun judge meh.

• #1,230
I'm not really good in classifying genres to music, but as for the song I'm listening to, it's a redux version of Contact from Red vs. Blue (one of the greatest machinimas ever). It's so sad especially when you watch the final episode of Season 13 D:

Love this song.

• #1,231

I was in the mood for some classical music.
This rendition is hauntingly beautiful with stereo headphones.

Up next

The ultimate pep rally music!

Reactions: Mr. Kream and 18
  • #1,232
Tfw you consider listening to something, but decide to shuffle your music and it plays anyway.

Reactions: Moon Rain
  • #1,233
This is why I like animation!

• #1,234

love this song with all my heart, oh my god this girl sings so good

• #1,235
I'm CURRENTLY listening to XU WU by Vanros Kloud (V.K.) from a music game called Deemo. It has REALLY good music with them pianos and all those good string intruments. Mmmm! And there's so much variety from so much artists! I've also been listening to a lot of Nocopyrightsounds (NCS) music. Especially "Tell Me" by killercats! MMMM!! SO GOOD!!! MMMM!... Is this considered advertisement? I'll delete it if it is.

• #1,236
This is a J-rock band, but I think the vocalist may be Finnish.​

Last edited:
  • #1,237

• #1,238

• #1,239
It's Dream Stage☆ from Aikatsu Stars! anime.

• #1,240
in love with a ghost feeds my soul on a daily basis

Back