What are your funniest / favorite Pokemon nicknames?

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
I don't know about you, but I LOVE nicknaming my Pokemon. I want you to tell me your favorite nicknames for your Pokemon. Here is some of mine:

Mamoswine=Swine Flu
Jynx=Nicki Minaj(obviously)
Azumarill=Twerkaholic(I dont even know XD)
Steelix=Cyber Dragon(Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Reactions: Ana2002 and Mr. Kream
I normally don't nickname my Pokemon, but when I do, it will be quite rare when I don't nickname my Pokemon seriously. I have quite a few Pokemon that have strange nicknames:

Magickarp: My Deity
Arceus: Pony / Horse
Ditto: Pink Ploopy
Miltank: Cow
Durant: Kevin
Spearow: Capt. Jack
Machamp: 6Pack Flabs

These were just several of my Pokemon with nicknames. Sorry if they were offensive :p.

Reactions: Moon Rain
I have a female Cofagrigus called "Daddy?"
Oh, and I have a Rest-Talk Garchomp.
It knows both rest, and sleep talk, so it's only fitting to call it Garfield.
:panda:

Reactions: BonnetteForever and Mr. Kream
I normally don't nickname my Pokemon, but when I do, it will be quite rare when I don't nickname my Pokemon seriously. I have quite a few Pokemon that have strange nicknames:

These were just several of my Pokemon with nicknames. Sorry if they were offensive :p.
Captain Jack Spearow

You deserve a medal.

Reactions: Legendoflink, Moon Rain, morpheous and 2 others
Well my favorite Nickname for my pokemon is Teehee thee Zororark

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I have a Chandelure that I nickanmed "FrightLight"

Back in Red version when I was 5 I nicknamed my Gengar "Fat Pig"....I was 5....it was funny back then.

Kevin is brilliant. My nicknames are all pretty serious. My favourite nickname is Twist (like plot-twist but also like the Dutch word for an argument/fight/rivalry) for my Zoroark, perfect name for a poke with the illusion ability, right? I also alled y Gothitelle Doll (how original), my Luario is called Lucilio and I don't know why but I called my Greninja Bluye. Oh! I named y Pangoro Pancharm... that does NOT suits his looks... Got a Deino named DINKY too but it's fro a trade. ...now that I'm looking at their nicknames, some are pretty weird... I named my Remoraid Mementomori what was I thinking?!

I named some of my pokemons "OMG it", and "awkwardly" and other similar nicknames, because when they used an attack, it stood "OMG it used hyper beam", or "awkwardly used Thunder", or "annoyingly used tackle". It was quite funny. But I got the idea from a Norwegian youtuber named KarliNorge.

Reactions: PersonSP
I named one 'A Jew' once...

A Jew used hyperbeam.

I'm terrible.

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel and GerudoWarrior
I never nickname a pokemon. Better try now after reading this thread, it sounds a lot of fun XD
Gonna follow this for more hilarious nicknames.

I don't nickname my Pokemon often, but when I do they're hilarious.

Ferrothorn : Free Hugs
Magnezone: Danger Zone
Butterfree: Lowfat
Rotom Wash: Scrotum Wash
Gengar: Rick Gastly

I have a Chandelure that I nickanmed "FrightLight"

Back in Red version when I was 5 I nicknamed my Gengar "Fat Pig"....I was 5....it was funny back then.
Back when i had Pearl, I nicknamed my Gengar "BOOO!!!"

I still don't know why...

Reactions: PersonSP
I nickamed my pokemon a lot! My pikachu was "Static" My garchomp was "Mose" My greninja was River" My fennekin was "Fluffy" and my golem was "Rocky".:ninja::ninja::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I named a Metapod "My weiner" and it knows 'Harden' and 'String Shot'

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I don't think i ever name a pokemon by a stupid nickname but they use to trade them with me with nicknames but my nickname =s would be something like for greninja=Shadow ninja something like that but either way it depends on you're decision and you're current flavor.

I named Xerneas: Nincompoop.

I think the only funny nickname I remember was naming my Talonflame Your Mom in X/Y."Your Mom used brave bird!" , "Your Mom fainted" xD After that I decided to name my competitive Talonflame Your Mom Jr. xP And a couple of months later when I started a Nuzlocke, I named my Talonflame Your Mom Sr. :hilarious: So I guess it goes on like that.

I don't know if you find it funny but I do. :panda:

I think the only funny nickname I remember was naming my Talonflame Your Mom in X/Y."Your Mom used brave bird!" , "Your Mom fainted" xD After that I decided to name my competitive Talonflame Your Mom Jr. xP And a couple of months later when I started a Nuzlocke, I named my Talonflame Your Mom Sr. :hilarious: So I guess it goes on like that.

I don't know if you find it funny but I do. :panda:
You didn't name your talonflame, I did. :p

At least give me credit. I worked a really hard 0.000000001 seconds coming up with that amazing nickname. :eek:

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Evelyn
Back