What are your funniest / favorite Pokemon nicknames?

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
jigglypuff - MC jiggles
groudon - megatron yveltal - bloodsucker
smoochum - kissyface
rayquaza - slifer the sky dragon

I think I have some more.

Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot: Brownies
Sharpedo: Jaws
Sableye: Walleye

When I first played Pokemon Alpha Sapphire I tried to name all my pokemon so I ran out of names to name my pokemon so when I caught a Colecanth Relicanth and I named it Ooooollllllldddddddd. Also when I caught a Gulpin I wanted to trade to wonder trade I named it STINKER. (Or something similar to that lol.) I stopped naming my pokemon four months ago.

they may not be very funny but I had a oddish named oops because I caught it accidentally a raquasa named magicarp a magicarp named raquasa a magicarp named mr fish a magicarp named sushi a lotad named lillytoad something was named fishie toad a latias named flying pink sofa because of this meme I found and finally a ditto named life because of the daycare would say if you want your life back that will be $1000

I named my Clefable, Shanaynay and my hitmonlee, "Drumstick"

When I was a small child and not so good at spelling I thought I'd be a cool kid and name my magikarp that I bought from the man in Gen 1 'Bum'. However, due to my grade 1 skillz I named it bumb. My genius plan at that moment became dum

Reactions: Klobb
I nicknamed my garbodor hefty xD.

When I was a small child and not so good at spelling I thought I'd be a cool kid and name my magikarp that I bought from the man in Gen 1 'Bum'. However, due to my grade 1 skillz I named it bumb. My genius plan at that moment became dum
Lol xD
I try to give them serious nicknames (I always have) but I noticed Nintendo doesn't like words like bad-a** or things that sound like a swear word. Assassin is not okay according to Nintendo. So you might not have gotten away with bum anyway. :p

Lol xD
I try to give them serious nicknames (I always have) but I noticed Nintendo doesn't like words like bad-a** or things that sound like a swear word. Assassin is not okay according to Nintendo. So you might not have gotten away with bum anyway. :p
Hahaha quite possibly :p However it was Pokemon Yellow so I'm not too sure if they still had those filters back then..

Don't worry though I've matured alot since then and I only nickname my entire team after me in various ways in vanity. It's a step up.

Hahaha quite possibly :p However it was Pokemon Yellow so I'm not too sure if they still had those filters back then..

Don't worry though I've matured alot since then and I only nickname my entire team after me in various ways in vanity. It's a step up.
You must know a ton of variations on your own name if you want to keep that up! I usually translate a trait of the pokémon to a random foreign language then switch around a few letters. :p

Blaziken named KFC. It's Kentucky Fried Chicken, right? But also it's Kung Fu Chicken :eek: mind=blown

I have some other random nicknames too, puns and other stupid stuff mainly from Nuzlockes. "Mr Krabs" the Krabby (rip :() and some others that I can't remember right now.

Well for skunky I named him loaded diaper after diary of a wimpy kid

The first nickname that I put to my pokemons were kind of unapropiate though. Although I have many others that were cool like: "galante" "crista" "esaul" and many others. Some nicknames were also funny but in general I don't quite put many nicknames because I am not such a creative person that puts nincknames to pokemon...

When I first played pokemon soul silver, I named my totodile "Martha". Don't remember why, but I still have Martha and transfer her to x.

When I first played pokemon soul silver, I named my totodile "Martha". Don't remember why, but I still have Martha and transfer her to x.
Now that's some serious nicknaming skill right here! :)

I took the Cosplay Pikachu in Omega Ruby, maxed out her Cute stat, got her in the Cute outfit, and named her Hatsune Piku. She knows Attract, Draining Kiss, and Confide, and has every Ribbon I could decorate her with in Hoenn.

No looking back.

My weirdest pokemon nickname is a bellsprout named blow jobs, and I got that from a friend to beat brock in pokemon yellow.

My weirdest pokemon nickname is a bellsprout named blow jobs, and I got that from a friend to beat brock in pokemon yellow.
Your "friend" has one dirty mind.... X/

Your "friend" has one dirty mind.... X/

I took the Cosplay Pikachu in Omega Ruby, maxed out her Cute stat, got her in the Cute outfit, and named her Hatsune Piku. She knows Attract, Draining Kiss, and Confide, and has every Ribbon I could decorate her with in Hoenn.

No looking back.
*slow clap*

Back