What are your thoughts on feminists.

• Thread starter cloudmario666
  • Start date
C

cloudmario666

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I dont like feminist because they say that men and woman are equal, and if they truly believe that why do they even exist, and feminists are sad they always make a big deal just for attention. And finally feminists always say "omg why do i have to cook you food, its just because im a girl huh, but in the field of professional cooking (chefs) men outnumber females so men cook too

I do believe there is a sort of "modern feminism" which instead of seeking equal rights with men seeks superiority over men. I think this is what you're referring to, and it's a cancer which plagues college campuses and the media.

A few quick points.

1) Men and women are different yet equal. They are different in the choices they make and the way their bodies and brains work. It isn't sexist to acknowledge this fact.
2) It's true that women used to be disadvantaged but that simply isn't true anymore. Women have never been more fortunate before in the history of the world. Yet they still complain.
3) Everyone knows a real woman enjoys cooking for her man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Livada
My thoughts about feminists? They're mostly right.
My thoughts about feminazis? They're stupider than the ones they claim to fight against.

The difference between both?
A feminists says that a woman doesn't have to cook but she can.
A feminazi says that hello, it's 2016 women, stop cooking already. And since men can walk outside topless, women should too so let's do this right away why not.

Reactions: Blue Knight, 3823 and spagooti
My thoughts about feminists? They're mostly right.
My thoughts about feminazis? They're stupider than the ones they claim to fight against.

The difference between both?
A feminists says that a woman doesn't have to cook but she can.
A feminazi says that hello, it's 2016 women, stop cooking already. And since men can walk outside topless, women should too so let's do this right away why not.

In a society where topless women is not the norm, I don't know if suddenly allowing people to go topless is a good thing. For so long, women have to cover themselves, so why a sudden change? I would never want to see a topless woman in public. I would have further reasons on this, but I would rather not say it on this forum. Maybe it could be allowed, but honestly, it does not sound right. I would feel uncomfortable seeing a topless woman in public.

I support equal pay for Women, but that issue is already being countered. By 2018, I am sure men and women will get an equal pay for every job. I have no clue why Men or Women dont get an equal pay, especially when they are doing the exact same job! Some jobs are already making Women and Men get an equal salary, which is a good thing.

Equality is not declaring women and men are the same, it is about recognizing our differences and ensuring neither are discriminated against because of it.

Feminism is still needed. You live in a privileged country where you think men and women have equal rights (when they don't actually) but there are parts of the world where a woman will get executed because she got raped. Or a woman will be married against her will. Some countries do not allow women to be educated at all.

Open your eyes and look at the big picture, not your belly button.

Feminism is about equal rights, not about giving less rights to men. They exist for equality and they are still needed.

Yes, I'm a feminist, and like the cutie Maisie William said, everyone is a feminist if you want equality, otherwise you're just sexist.

Reactions: Moon Rain, Mr. Kream, Kiki and 5 others
Feminism is still needed. You live in a privileged country where you think men and women have equal rights (when they don't actually) but there are parts of the world where a woman will get executed because she got raped. Or a woman will be married against her will. Some countries do not allow women to be educated at all.

Open your eyes and look at the big picture, not your belly button.

Feminism is about equal rights, not about giving less rights to men. They exist for equality and they are still needed.

Yes, I'm a feminist, and like the cutie Maisie William said, everyone is a feminist if you want equality, otherwise you're just sexist.
im not sexist.

Personally, I'm a feminist, but because of feminazis people look down on us and think that we're idiots that don't know what we're fighting for.

Like what Sunny said here, women don't have equality, and in some places women are treated worse. Have you ever heard of the saying "Women are the weaker sex"? Physically, yes that is usually true as men do tend to have a stronger build then women, but otherwise we're all the same no matter what gender.

Feminists haven't only just helped women though, they've helped the lgbtq community and they've also helped men. Feminists make the world a better place by having everyone treated equally and spreading awareness about all kinds of things.

Your point about feminists saying that they wont cook because why should they when men are just as capable? That's feminazis, they're idiots. I love cooking, and I know men that love to cook as well. And another one of your points about feminists only wanting attention, that's half true as they need to get attention for whatever they're protesting for.

If you look about on the news and online for anything about what good proper feminists have done you will see that a lot has happened, and all of it benifits everyone.

Well also what i don't like the most is when they shop too long and they made me come!;_;

Well also what i don't like the most is when they shop too long and they made me come!;_;

That's not feminists.. that's just women, and not all women take long shopping, I for one hate shopping :p

Reactions: Livada
I think the problem is the word. ;-; People misinterpret it, people think one group is getting one attention over another, etc. Let's change it to humanism or something so people don't get confused or think it's giving power to one group over another.

The word feminist has a really negative connotation. It's been plagued by women who take the idea too far and call themselves a feminist. .-. It just means women should be at the same level as men.

I mean, yeah there are issues regarding women and equality in this world. But, some people really exaggerate and take it too far >.< Like some women are "scared to walk across the street without being catcalled" (saw this in a video, but I can't remem which). It's understandable that you're afraid, everyone is afraid of crime, whether it be catcalling or stabbing someone lol. But you can't assume every man that you see while crossing the street is gonna harass you or something. Unless that literally happens, which I highly doubt. .-.

Don't know if this is related or not, but another thing that bothers me is when women take a compliment the wrong way. .-. "You have a nice eye color" Does not mean "I'm gonna attack you" in any way. Some girls take compliments as harassment when it's generally a compliment ;-; Just accept the compliment and move on, sheesh >.< It does depend on the compliment, but if it's nothing vulgar the least you could say is thankyou, no? Even if the dude is looking at you like a creep, he took the time out of his day to say something nice. So whatevs ;-;

The problem with almost every issue is that we set out into groups. For example, #blacklivesmatter does not mean other races lives' don't matter. There's just a emphasis on one group cause they're in more trouble than the others. The fact that we separate stuff into groups and think "This race does that" and "this gender does that" is the problem. Feminism doesn't mean we want all men to burn and die, it just means women need a little help getting to the level where men are at ;-; this stuff is gonna be hard to fix cause it's etched into our social construct and upbringing x.x

tldr; The word feminist is very often misinterpreted... If we just saw every individual as a human being, and took away the stereotypes/grouping, this world would be a better place .-.

So much more I want to say but I'll stop here :p

Reactions: 28142
I think the problem is the word. ;-; People misinterpret it, people think one group is getting one attention over another, etc. Let's change it to humanism or something so people don't get confused or think it's giving power to one group over another.

The word feminist has a really negative connotation. It's been plagued by women who take the idea too far and call themselves a feminist. .-. It just means women should be at the same level as men.

There are many statistics that show how many women are representative in higher organizations, and that number isn't really high. The big, big companies have a lot more men in power, leading to the inequalities and unfair representation of women.

I mean, yeah there are issues regarding women and equality in this world. But, some people really exaggerate and take it too far >.< Like some women are "scared to walk across the street without being catcalled" (saw this in a video, but I can't remem which). It's understandable that you're afraid, everyone is afraid of crime, whether it be catcalling or stabbing someone lol. But you can't assume every man that you see while crossing the street is gonna harass you or something. Unless that literally happens, which I highly doubt. .-.

Don't know if this is related or not, but another thing that bothers me is when women take a compliment the wrong way. .-. "You have a nice eye color" Does not mean "I'm gonna attack you" in any way. Some girls take compliments as harassment when it's generally a compliment ;-; Just accept the compliment and move on, sheesh >.< It does depend on the compliment, but if it's nothing vulgar the least you could say is thankyou, no? Even if the dude is looking at you like a creep, he took the time out of his day to say something nice. So whatevs ;-;

The problem with almost every issue is that we set out into groups. For example, #blacklivesmatter does not mean other races lives' don't matter. There's just a emphasis on one group cause they're in more trouble than the others. The fact that we separate stuff into groups and think "This race does that" and "this gender does that" is the problem. Feminism doesn't mean we want all men to burn and die, it just means women need a little help getting to the level where men are at ;-; this stuff is gonna be hard to fix cause it's etched into our social construct and upbringing x.x

tldr; The word feminist is very often misinterpreted... If we just saw every individual as a human being, and took away the stereotypes/grouping, this world would be a better place .-.

So much more I want to say but I'll stop here :p
i just dont like when feminists say "why dont that company have lots of females.....TRIGGERED!!! if the company does not have lots of females then its not the companys fault its the females fault for not appling for the job.

i just dont like when feminists say "why dont that company have lots of females.....TRIGGERED!!! if the company does not have lots of females then its not the companys fault its the females fault for not appling for the job.
How do you know females are not applying? :p

To me femenism is dumb to some point i do know and agree to the idea that males and females have equal rights because i DONT CARE. i dont see the female like something inferior or males as something superior. I actually see both genders like the same stuff. I have got to a point where i dont care about 90% of things. But some femenists just think that they are superior. LOL

To me femenism is dumb to some point i do know and agree to the idea that males and females have equal rights because i DONT CARE. i dont see the female like something inferior or males as something superior. I actually see both genders like the same stuff. I have got to a point where i dont care about 90% of things. But some femenists just think that they are superior. LOL
true m8

How do you know females are not applying? :p

And trigger what? That made no sense.
TRIGGERED its a meme.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a society where topless women is not the norm, I don't know if suddenly allowing people to go topless is a good thing. For so long, women have to cover themselves, so why a sudden change? I would never want to see a topless woman in public. I would have further reasons on this, but I would rather not say it on this forum. Maybe it could be allowed, but honestly, it does not sound right. I would feel uncomfortable seeing a topless woman in public.
Well, I used that example about feminazis, the ones I describe as the wrong ones. Because even in the case they'd be right and women should be able to walk outside topless, well who gives a d*mn, there are more important problems like equal pay, and the way to ask for a right isn't to use it before having it so it's just stupid from them to run around topless for their revendications. So I don't know if women should be able to walk topless or if men shouldn't, but in any case, that's so unimportant that feminazis using this right they don't have are just making the feminist cause less credible.

And I think that the "reason" about not having equal pay is pregnancy. Since women can become pregnant at any moment and then stop working but still being paid, the company loses money and has to get that money from somewhere, and that's by paying women less than men most of the time.
I'm not saying that's smart, that's especially annoying for women who do not make children. But even for the ones who do, it's not their fault if men can't be pregnant in their stead so there has to be something smarter to do about this rather than pay women less.

Pregnant women don't cost a dime to companies, government pays their salary during the one year off, not the company. The only thing that it costs to a company is the time it takes to find a replacement for one year, other than that, nothing.

At least, that's how it is here.

I don't call myself a feminist because the word has negative connotations and being thought to be in the same category as certain feminazis irks the heck out of me, but I do support equality - especially about matters like these:
there are parts of the world where a woman will get executed because she got raped. Or a woman will be married against her will. Some countries do not allow women to be educated at all.
Unfortunately, the countries that need feminism the most have it the least; both genders there are brought up to believe that women are something of a burden who need to just be raised, taught homemaking, and then married off.

Feminazis annoy me just as much. I hardly need explain why. Plus they'll never press their views on someone who's actually sexist, it seems all they do is vent to someone who already has the right idea.

There are many statistics that show how many women are representative in higher organizations, and that number isn't really high. The big, big companies have a lot more men in power, leading to the inequalities and unfair representation of women.

I don't think that's because of gender. It's just about who works harder. Women can get into the same positions as men and do, there's no 'only men CEOs' rule.

Humans have really done a number to that word, I'll tell ya. Doesn't mean it's a bad one, I'm just afraid to call myself one if I have to. (Oh yes. Among other words, I'd say I'm a little bit feminist. It actually means I'm a person who believes men and women deserve the same opportunities and respect. Hey! A lot of men are feminists too, silly.)

That said, I'm not going around picking fights because "injustice is everywhere!" like most wrong-definition feminists. I got better things to do than that.

I do like gender equality, we are all equal regardless of gender, but asking for women to be more represented in media and entertainment is something thaf seriously sets me off.

Kinda like the "Female Link" debate, if a work is made a certain way, don't let political correctness to ruin your vision as an artist, you DON'T have to appeal to all genders, races and conditions, if a game is made with a white, neurotypical cisgender man according to the artist's vision, it should be left like that for Christ's sake.

And, honestly, irl, the countries that need gender equality simply don't have it, there ARE countries where women are basically slaves to men, and stuff like that disgusts me to no end as well. And the pendulum swings both ways, where I live, women have more rights and privileges compared to men, so gender equality should be applied here as well in the favor of men, thinking only women are at a loss worldwide and that men are the privileged gender is horribly misinformed.

Reactions: 3823
I do like gender equality, we are all equal regardless of gender, but asking for women to be more represented in media and entertainment is something thaf seriously sets me off.

Kinda like the "Female Link" debate, if a work is made a certain way, don't let political correctness to ruin your vision as an artist, you DON'T have to appeal to all genders, races and conditions, if a game is made with a white, neurotypical cisgender man according to the artist's vision, it should be left like that for Christ's sake.

Yeah I agree: if the script originally calls for a character of a certain build or mind, good for them.
If, however, they only create a "socially just" character because it sells well, or because they fear protests from these wrong way feminists, I'm disappointed.

Reactions: Blue Knight
Back