What are your thoughts on feminists.

• Thread starter cloudmario666
  • Start date
I think rawrrie wasn't talking about the products they make but about internal promotions, raise and stuff like that.

Every now and then, the government here pokes companies to check salary and make sure everyone has the same chances and are paid the same, not on a gender basis. They find some offenders that way, I'm glad I'm in a company that has no issues with genders.

Reactions: 3823
I think rawrrie wasn't talking about the products they make but about internal promotions, raise and stuff like that.
Well, if the designer makes the company money, I would promote them, too. If its someone I like, that's even better.

Also, I can't be sure, but on the pregnancy topic, I don't think the government pays the salary of mothers here in the US.

Well, if the designer makes the company money, I would promote them, too. If its someone I like, that's even better.

Also, I can't be sure, but on the pregnancy topic, I don't think the government pays the salary of mothers here in the US.

I agree with that, but given too identical candidates, one being a man and the other one a woman, the man will have the promotion most of the time.

And even, a woman being more qualified than a man for the same position can be disqualified for being a woman. This is what feminism is about, not about a logical choice about a more competent candidate.

Luckily, it's now better, but is it perfect? Not quite. Will it ever be? Nah, never, but there are still things that can be changed.

It also works the other way around, in retail job, women have more chances most of the time, this is also unfair.

Well, I used that example about feminazis, the ones I describe as the wrong ones. Because even in the case they'd be right and women should be able to walk outside topless, well who gives a d*mn, there are more important problems like equal pay, and the way to ask for a right isn't to use it before having it so it's just stupid from them to run around topless for their revendications. So I don't know if women should be able to walk topless or if men shouldn't, but in any case, that's so unimportant that feminazis using this right they don't have are just making the feminist cause less credible.

And I think that the "reason" about not having equal pay is pregnancy. Since women can become pregnant at any moment and then stop working but still being paid, the company loses money and has to get that money from somewhere, and that's by paying women less than men most of the time.
I'm not saying that's smart, that's especially annoying for women who do not make children. But even for the ones who do, it's not their fault if men can't be pregnant in their stead so there has to be something smarter to do about this rather than pay women less.
True. I just read an article about how women have a different type of mindset compared to men, which is why they get less pay than what a man would normally make. When a woman gets pregnant and just gets her baby, she can stay at home and still get paid, even if she is not even doing her job.

I don't want to push any form of politics into this, but many reasons why Women were never presidents was because of their mindset. There are certain hormones that make them emotionally unstable under a lot of pressure. Of course, not every woman gets unstable under a lot of pressure, but in normal circumstances, it is in our genes that women are more emotionally unstable. Men are more aggressive, which is why in terms of leaders, it has always been a man. Women can make more rational decisions because of their emotions though, and tend to make better decisions compared to men.

Again, not every woman is like this, or not every man is aggressive, but in terms of science, men have always been better at some things and women have always been better at some things also.

I agree with that, but given too identical candidates, one being a man and the other one a woman, the man will have the promotion most of the time.

Men make more money than women because...wait for it...men work more hours, are more likely to ask for a promotion/raise, and work dirtier and more risky jobs. Let's not forget that women also take extended leaves of absence due to pregnancy.

In the end, women like to do womanly things and don't make the choices that feminists would like them to. Don't be mad at men for that.

Men make more money than women because...wait for it...men work more hours, are more likely to ask for a promotion/raise, and work dirtier and more risky jobs. Let's not forget that women also take extended leaves of absence due to pregnancy.

In the end, women like to do womanly things and don't make the choices that feminists would like them to. Don't be mad at men for that.
You realize that you cannot lump people into groups like that right? While men and women ARE more psychologically set to some behaviors, this is NOT set in stone and it has very little to do with personality overall.

In the end, people are people. Regardless of gender so this is really sexist and misinformed.

Reactions: spagooti
You realize that you cannot lump people into groups like that right? While men and women ARE more psychologically set to some behaviors, this is NOT set in stone and it has very little to do with personality overall.

In the end, people are people. Regardless of gender so this is really sexist and misinformed.

Yes I can, if facts back it up.

For the very same job I don't see how they wouldn't work the same amount of hours. We are comparing two persons of different sex doing the same exact job, so the risks and all should be the very same.

Moreover, I'm talking also about the salary for the get go, en entry payroll, not only raises. Moreover, as I stated earlier, extended leaves are paid by the government, not the company. Also take note that it's not full salary either, it's only a %. And, also take note that both genders, men are women, can take the full one year leave. They both are allowed to one month leave together, then the couple has to choose if the man or woman takes the rest of the year off. More often it's the woman who does it because, oh my gosh, the man earns more so it just makes more sense to have his salary covers the expenses.

And I'm sorry but women like to do womanly things? What is this even about?

Reactions: Moon Rain, Blue Knight and spagooti
What I think feminism should be:

Man and Woman work the same amount of hours for the same job and get the same salary.

Each have the exact same constitutional rights

If women can hit men, men can hit women

What I think feminism should be:

Man and Woman work the same amount of hours for the same job and get the same salary.

Each have the exact same constitutional rights

If women can hit men, men can hit women

I agree to that, except the last part.

Women can't hit men, men can't hit women.

Reactions: Moon Rain and 18

Fair enough, as long as it's equal.

I would just also like to point out that women actually have more legal rights than men in custody cases and many other areas :p

Optimally people should not hit each other. What Tatsu is likely talking about is in case a woman attacks a man, the man has the full right to defend himself and strike back, this, however, is seen by some people as bad for whatever reason .-. *cough*@P2.0*cough*@Marc*cough*

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Optimally people should not hit each other. What Tatsu is likely talking about is in case a woman attacks a man, the man has the full right to defend himself and strike back, this, however, is seen by some people as bad for whatever reason .-. *cough*@P2.0*cough*@Marc*cough*
A man can play defense much better than a woman though (let's be frank - it's easier for a man to pin a woman's arms than the other way around). There's no need to actually hit her.

They aren't tagged but @P2.0 @Marc .

And yes I was talking about that. If a woman wants to act all tough when hitting a man but cowers when they strike back, that woman then plays the victim card most of the time.

And tbh, women currently have it easier in society. (gets a bit touchy here so spoiler)

As a woman can rape a man to get pregnant and still sue the man for child services and welfare. As well in some parts in the Middle East where they have made laws that say it is impossible for a woman to rape a man.

Reactions: Blue Knight
Didn't I say "Leave me out of this"? .-.

A man can play defense much better than a woman though (let's be frank - it's easier for a man to pin a woman's arms than the other way around). There's no need to actually hit her.
I know some females that disprove that point but, did the female have any need to actually hit the man? It's human nature to strike back when you are stricken. I know for a fact if a random woman slapped me I would do one of the following DEPENDING ON MY MOOD:

1. Ask her what is wrong with her and smack her back

2. Pretend like nothing happened and smack her back

3. Get extremely upset and smack her back

4. Smack her back

And this is double standard at work. So what if she carries a knife or something worse? Men would need to go the extra mile to not hurt her while she tries to kill him, which is something else I cannot agree with.

Didn't I say "Leave me out of this"? .-.
You didn't need to answer, just pointing out some examples here :p

I know some females that disprove that point but, did the female have any need to actually hit the man? It's human nature to strike back when you are stricken. I know for a fact if a random woman slapped me I would do one of the following DEPENDING ON MY MOOD:

1. Ask her what is wrong with her and smack her back

2. Pretend like nothing happened and smack her back

3. Get extremely upset and smack her back

4. Smack her back

How hard can a woman hit you? You're not made of glass. Most of the time you can barely feel it. Feel free to lose your temper and give her a shaking if you're especially upset, but it shouldn't turn into a beating.

And this is double standard at work. So what if she carries a knife or something worse? Men would need to go the extra mile to not hurt her while she tries to kill him, which is something else I cannot agree with.
I meant normal slap/smack stuff, Jesus dude, not something that puts his life at risk. I fully approve of fighting back in that situation so please don't put words in my mouth.

You didn't need to answer, just pointing out some examples here :p
Knock it off, though. :sorry:

How hard can a woman hit you? You're not made of glass. Most of the time you can barely feel it. Feel free to lose your temper and give her a shaking if you're especially upset, but it shouldn't turn into a beating.

I meant normal slap/smack stuff, Jesus dude, not something that puts his life at risk. I fully approve of fighting back in that situation so please don't put words in my mouth.
Well, I was originally talking about actual, ill-willed attacking so I didn't know you meant just slaps or stuff like that :p

Back