What characters do you want to see in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I want to see the return of Meta Knight. I've heard a lot of positive reviews about him in Brawl and I loved playing with him when I visited my friend - he owns a Wii. There were rumors going around that he might not be available as a playable character. I hope that's not true.

What characters do you want to see in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U?

Meta Knight is most likely going to stay as a playable character, except this time he will be more balanced, seeing how he was pretty broken in Brawl.

On topic, I would like to see Ninten, from the EarthBound/Mother series, and maybe Little Mac, from the Punch-Out!! series as playable characters. :D

Reactions: Isabella and Marc
I would love to see some more old school Nintendo characters make a debut here, such as Little Mac from Punch out!!, Bomberman, etc. As for the meta knight situation i hope he stays on as a playable character.

Well, I wouldn't really matter as long as they have Pit, and Yoshi.

I want Kumatora from Mother 3, or any other from the Mother series!

I'm satisfied with the list, but I would love to see Meta Knight join the fight. Villager will finally have competition.

I'm satisfied with the list, but I would love to see Meta Knight join the fight. Villager will finally have competition.
Did they take Metaknight out? He was one of my personal favorites. :/

Did they take Metaknight out? He was one of my personal favorites. :/
He's in Brawl. There's no official word if he'll be included in Super Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU, :cry:
....yet, ;)

He's in Brawl. There's no official word if he'll be included in Super Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU, :cry:
....yet, ;)
Oh, well lets hope he makes a Re-appearance.

Reactions: Matthew
....yet, ;)
They better get on that. Metaknight is so much fun to use, and I need peace of mind. :thumbsdown:

I heard that MetaKnight is overpowered, :oops:

I heard that MetaKnight is overpowered, :oops:
Lol, I heard that too, but, it won't be the same without MetaKnight.

I will go MetaKnight on Nintendo if he's not in the game.

Reactions: 18
If they have Sonic and, though I might be wishing too much, Tails, I'd be happy.

Reactions: Jared Playz
Can we get Charizard in it? :D I love that Pokemon.

I think Lil Mac will be in it. Not just because of the boxing ring stage, but I feel he's a character the developers have wanted and can finally implement.

Lucina. <3
Perhaps even some kind of mage based character?

I want to see Hello Kitty and Little Mac. I would use both of them a lot on worldwide matches.

I'd love to see Bomberman, but that's not likely. At least I'll get Megaman ;)
I'd also love to see Meta Knight return, since he's my main and current favorite character in Brawl. He's not overpowered, especially in non-tournament play. Even in top-level play, he's easily beatable by many other characters. In the most recent USA National, the highest-placing Meta Knight, who is considered by many to be the best player in the world, only got 5th place.

I'd love to see Bomberman, but that's not likely. At least I'll get Megaman ;)
I'd also love to see Meta Knight return, since he's my main and current favorite character in Brawl. He's not overpowered, especially in non-tournament play. Even in top-level play, he's easily beatable by many other characters. In the most recent USA National, the highest-placing Meta Knight, who is considered by many to be the best player in the world, only got 5th place.

Well, the creators of Bomberman are Hudson.. Now Konami have the rights of Bomberman, so I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back