What characters do you want to see in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
(keep in mind Every one this is only for posting ideas about who you want and no trashing each others characters) I personally want sonic, shadow, silver, Mewtwo, Zoroark.

(keep in mind Every one this is only for posting ideas about who you want and no trashing each others characters) I personally want sonic, shadow, silver, Mewtwo, Zoroark.
Sonic already confirmed, and the only other viable one I see here is Mewtwo, given that Gen 6 gave him megaforms and all (which could be incorporated for a final smash). Not entirely bad ideas though

There should be a charizard X and charizard Y in the game lol looks super cool when both of them fight hahahaha xD lol MINDEXPLOSION.

There should be a charizard X and charizard Y in the game lol looks super cool when both of them fight hahahaha xD lol MINDEXPLOSION.
True so true but I would prefer if when you make charzard black it would go straight to mega charzard x

Different rocks, not mindexplosion...
Maybe a explosion from the Wii U cpu.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
too much work. They'd only choose one mega if anything probably. I highly doubt they'd include BOTH megaforms

I would love a paper mario or maybe metagross.

I would love a paper mario or maybe metagross.
I never thought about having a paper Mario, it would be pretty cool to see a Paper Mario but I would rather the 3D Mario.

Rosalina and Palutena are my two picks. Palutena is more than capable of handling herself, as anyone who has played Kid Icarus: Uprising can attest to, and Rosalina isn't exactly defenseless herself.

Reactions: Reece
Rosalina and Palutena are my two picks. Palutena is more than capable of handling herself, as anyone who has played Kid Icarus: Uprising can attest to, and Rosalina isn't exactly defenseless herself.
I agree, Rosalina can have some really basic yet unique moves, she would be an awesome character added to the roster, in Mario Galaxy she is the protector of the Lumas so I don't think she will be a defenseless princess (*cough*, Peach,*cough*)

I think I'd like Magnus to be in the game moreso than Palutena. To be honest, legit Palutena would probably be more powerful than Chaos Kin Palutena, so it'd be weird to nerf her (in any case, she's kinda weak when it comes to attacks compared to the Chaos Kin :p). Magnus would be an interesting character to add though and would offer a unique moveset.

As for Rosalina, at the least they should offer her as an alternate costume for Peach.

I think I'd like Magnus to be in the game moreso than Palutena. To be honest, legit Palutena would probably be more powerful than Chaos Kin Palutena, so it'd be weird to nerf her (in any case, she's kinda weak when it comes to attacks compared to the Chaos Kin :p). Magnus would be an interesting character to add though and would offer a unique moveset.

As for Rosalina, at the least they should offer her as an alternate costume for Peach.
Rosalina has been launched into battle, i'm so happy that they are making sure she get's a spot on the roster and not letting her be forgotten :D

Rosalina is a great surprise addition, I think she will have a unique play style and as Reece said it will even increase her popularity in the fandom, I already hear some people say that will make a lot o mario characters and I say to them " And what if so ?" :pompus:

Reactions: Reece
Rosalina has been launched into battle, i'm so happy that they are making sure she get's a spot on the roster and not letting her be forgotten :D
I just hope that they don't add too many Mario characters into this. Yeah, Rosalina looks good in terms of the gameplay, but too much Mario would detract the focus from other characters...

I just hope that they don't add too many Mario characters into this. Yeah, Rosalina looks good in terms of the gameplay, but too much Mario would detract the focus from other characters...
why is that ? I mean there are more potential characters from the mario universe than other one (example metroid ) it's natural that will be many characters from the mario universe and I don't see how it will detract from other characters ? I still hope they will add Paper mario !

I Would like the following characters I have mentioned to be in SSB4 , Charizard Mega evolution X , Metroid , Megaman and lastly Yoshi , my mistakes if any of these characters have already been confirmed.

why is that ? I mean there are more potential characters from the mario universe than other one (example metroid ) it's natural that will be many characters from the mario universe and I don't see how it will detract from other characters ? I still hope they will add Paper mario !
Well, Mario is a huge Nintendo franchise sure, but adding too many Mario characters takes away too many slots that could be filled with other characters. Mario isn't the only one out there. I bet people would like Magnus from Kid Icarus: Uprising, for example.

Well, I wouldn't really matter as long as they have Pit, and Yoshi.

i agree

Well, Mario is a huge Nintendo franchise sure, but adding too many Mario characters takes away too many slots that could be filled with other characters. Mario isn't the only one out there. I bet people would like Magnus from Kid Icarus: Uprising, for example.
While this is a cross-over series, Mario is the mascot of Nintendo so him having the most representation isn't that surprising and it really doesn't detract focus unless he takes up a 25/100 space of the board. He also had (5) character slots in Melee which had less characters. This game puts him back at 5 but its even less of a big deal because there are more characters now.

While this is a cross-over series, Mario is the mascot of Nintendo so him having the most representation isn't that surprising and it really doesn't detract focus unless he takes up a 25/100 space of the board. He also had (5) character slots in Melee which had less characters. This game puts him back at 5 but its even less of a big deal because there are more characters now.
I'm not saying that it's surprising, I'm just saying don't put a lot of Mario characters in there to the extent it seems unnecessary. I'm not too annoyed with Rosalina's addition, I'm just saying don't make this a recurring trend for this game in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back