What characters do you want to see in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a new Earthbound/Mother Charcter besides Lucas(Who was kinda of a clone).

Wouldn't it be awesome if they revealed Snake again, but this time in a different way. For example they have in a direct, a trailer for MGS 5 and then Snake is called to Smash Bros by the Colonel and goes to the game. And it ends in a teaser trailer of snake in Smash Bros and MGS 5 coming to the Wii U. The only basis I really have for this is the hacked miiverse admin photo though, because it predicted Yarn Yoshi.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they revealed Snake again, but this time in a different way. For example they have in a direct, a trailer for MGS 5 and then Snake is called to Smash Bros by the Colonel and goes to the game. And it ends in a teaser trailer of snake in Smash Bros and MGS 5 coming to the Wii U. The only basis I really have for this is the hacked miiverse admin photo though, because it predicted Yarn Yoshi.

Awesome = Yes
Possible = No

Reactions: jandkas
Luigi's already there, Peach is there and Mega Man is entering the frey. I'm good. Any characters from here on that are announced who I'd just play with for fun would just be the cherry on top.

I'm definitely hoping Wonder Red for SSB

Umm. Crash Bandicoot, I think it will be kinda cool to play with him and Spyro the Dragon because he is awesome in games, lol. Not sure if those characters even qualify to be in Super Smash Bros but sure would be cool to see them in it.

Umm. Crash Bandicoot, I think it will be kinda cool to play with him and Spyro the Dragon because he is awesome in games, lol. Not sure if those characters even qualify to be in Super Smash Bros but sure would be cool to see them in it.

Well, yeah, those are more like Sony characters than Nintendo ones...
Created by Naughty Dog, and died slowly when they (the characters) were sold.

Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot are dead sagas actually.

Well, yeah, those are more like Sony characters than Nintendo ones...
Created by Naughty Dog, and died slowly when they (the characters) were sold.

Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot are dead sagas actually.

:cry::cry::cry::jawdrop:, oh yea I haven't seen a new game in the Crash Bandicoot series, after the GBA Spyro games I kinda dropped it but loved Spyro on the GBA games (Crash & Spyro Superpack, Spyro 2: Season of Flame,Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy,Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs,Spyro: Season of Ice and
The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning)

Spyro: Season of Ice

Sonic Confirmed :::DDD

Reactions: ErixSan
Last edited:
Reactions: ErixSan and jandkas
daily.jpg

I'd really like to see Ephraim, or any spear-wielding character from FE, an axe-wielding character would also be different, but I believe no protagonist wields axes from the beginning of the game. I also want to see a revamped Ganondorf, Wolf and Lucas. A lot of people think Wolf's not gonna make it, but I'd rather him over Falco. Just sayin' :bag:

Reactions: Marc
I also want to see Metaknight. Just don't let him be so OVERPOWERED! I always liked Metaknight, especially in the anime xD Also want to see Mega Blaziken!

I also want to see Metaknight. Just don't let him be so OVERPOWERED! I always liked Metaknight, especially in the anime xD Also want to see Mega Blaziken!
It would be cool if Mega Blaziken/Blaziken takes Lucario place in the Super Smash Bros. roster.

Chrom is definitely going to be in this game. I mean, with FE: Awakening out now, Ike is likely to be replaced.

Chrom is definitely going to be in this game. I mean, with FE: Awakening out now, Ike is likely to be replaced.
You never know, I don't really want to put my hopes up for that :(

You never know, I don't really want to put my hopes up for that :(
Well, think about it. They're more than likely going to follow the pattern they have since Melee for Fire Emblem representation. One of them is Marth, and the other is the most recent Fire Emblem lord. At the time Melee was released it was Roy, and at the time Brawl was released it was Ike. Now it's Chrom's turn :p

Reactions: Reece
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back