What Color 3DS do you have?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
I have a Flame Red 3DS and it looks bada$$. What color do you own? (Didn't see any similar threads but if there is one then mods, please, do what you gotta do :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
I own a Cosmic Black 3DS, it was between this, red, or blue at the time. I'm happy with my color though; most of my consoles are black anyways, besides my traditional Wii.

Cosmo Black, it and Aqua Blue were the only choices and this one looked best.

My 3DS XL is the blue/black version. Its top and bottom is blue, and inside is black :

blue-nintendo-3ds-xl-back-view.jpg

nintendo-3ds-xl-open.jpg

Those are photos that I took a while back.

Last edited:
I got the Midnight purple.

I have a purple one to, but being my clumsy self, I had to put it in a black and pink case.

Cosmic black. Same one I started out with.

Cosmic black. Same one I started out with.

I have the same one, but I want the black XL

Hello.;) What is your 3ds's colour? Is it your favourite colour? Or did you just pick it for no reason?XD My colour 3ds is black :cool: because its cool...

Hello.;) What is your 3ds's colour? Is it your favourite colour? Or did you just pick it for no reason?XD My colour 3ds is black :cool: because its cool...

I have a black-red Nintendo 3DS system.

Well I had a cosmic black 3ds, hoping to get a Blue/Back 3ds XL for my birthday.

I have an aqua blue 3DS.

I have the shiny black regular 3DS. I got mine before the XL's were released, but I like it regardless. :3

Midnight purple 3ds for the win~
I was so glad they made one in that color. <3

Blue 3DSXL like Marc.

i have the electric blue 2ds and i was lucky it was the last blue one they had at wal-mart

I have an Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS. It's a discontinued color, so I feel special for owning one.

Just the simple black one. But mine has now an OoT case :)

I have White 3DS XL that was bundled with SM3DL

The aqua blue was cheaper

Back