What Color 3DS do you have?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
I like to say I'm not a collector, but... I think I am.

My first 3DS was flame red original 3DS. Still have it. Next, I got the Happy Home Designer edition New 3DS because a) I love Animal Crossing and b) I wanted the new 3DS in white with colored buttons (upset I bought it without the need since games really didn't come out specifically for it like originally thought - but wait, I'm not done spending money yet). After that, I got a white/orange 2DS XL and put an Animal Crossing skin on it. Somewhere in there I came across a red 2DS, original. Finally, I'm about to purchase a red New 3DS XL. My husband has the Pokéball edition 2DS XL.

So yeah. Maybe I am a collector... :p I also may consider a pink DSi in the future, and I have to find a way to repair the top screen of my DS Lite (thanks, sister...) Eventually want to get a coral Switch Lite too; we have a v1 Switch and I have an Animal Crossing Switch... How much money do you think Nintendo has made off of me? :'D

Reactions: Duffy
My current 3ds I use is a Pikachu New 3ds XL. It's very cute and I love pokemon so it's super on point. Sometimes it struggles to read games though, probably because I let it get all dusty because I don't store it with a game in the cartridge slot.

My original 3DS is that black/gold OoT3D edition - still looks great to this day. My n3DS XL is a regular blue model.

my 3ds is a blue 3ds XL. i still have it....somewhere...may be packed lol.

Finally, I'm about to purchase a red New 3DS XL.

Update: it has been purchased. Send help. Or don't; I like it that way. :cool:

Reactions: phofufury and Kalleh
Black

Back