What Color 3DS do you have?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
Thanks @Nintendofan4000 ... @EliteBeatDiva
PinkXL.jpg

I got Comsic Black because I had the black color for every ds I had and i wont choose a different color ever black is my favorite color and that's final

I got the aqua blue kind but only because it was the cheapest on eBay and ya know, im a cheapskate. I think its a really nice color too, kind of girly but whatever

Got the Xerneas/Yvetal Blue 3DS XL. It was a pain to find, but, it was worth it ! (And it was the last 3DS system they had to sell in a supermarket, I keep wondering why nobody bought this one before.) Too bad that the same, but LL version only were sold with Pokemon X. Why, Nintendo ?

If you want an image, see below :
185px-Pokemon-xy-console.png

Last edited:
I have a Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS, I like the 3DS because it is really portable. And mine is a special discontinued color :) I love my 3DS and I don't want an XL, It is perfect just the way it is

I have a 3DS XL the blue one, i did like the big screens they are a lot bigger, more comfortable , i do like more the small 3DS its more portable , but i give up i think im ok with the XL one.

I have a 3DS XL the blue one, i did like the big screens they are a lot bigger, more comfortable , i do like more the small 3DS its more portable , but i give up i think im ok with the XL one.
Yeah, 3DS XL has a lot of perks that imo outweigh the size issue. Not only is it bigger screens and more comfortable, but it also has a longer battery life

I wish I could get an XL... maybe I'll just wait until a new generation comes out c: oh and I have the Aqua Blue 3ds, happy I got it because it got discontinued :c. Also, did anyone get it when it was still 250$? I did and got the free 20 games and Ambassador's Certificate!

Welp, my Pokémon X/Y 3DS XL's screen cracked, still not sure how. Anyway, I just picked up the Yoshi 3DS XL (Green/White).

Welp, my Pokémon X/Y 3DS XL's screen cracked, still not sure how. Anyway, I just picked up the Yoshi 3DS XL (Green/White).
Woah, I'm sorry to hear, the Yoshi 3DS XL looks awesome, did you transfer your games?

Woah, I'm sorry to hear, the Yoshi 3DS XL looks awesome, did you transfer your games?

Yeah, transferring my games was the only reason I bought a new one so fast. Otherwise I would have been fine with waiting a few months. Probably.

good idea. btw i have a red 3ds. also when you transfer your games does it keep your save data? like in pokemon x and Y?

good idea. btw i have a red 3ds. also when you transfer your games does it keep your save data? like in pokemon x and Y?

Normally, transferring between two 3DS transfer all DSiWare, 3DSWare, and 3DS Games saved on your flash memory, and it rewrite a small file who tells if the 3DS has bought these games, and I think that it also include Save Data for the games. So, Pokemon X/Y shouldn't escape this rule, normally.

Reactions: 3dsatackman

Yeah, it keeps everything. Everything BUT DSiWare, because DSiWare is saved on the system memory. You have to redownload any DSiWare that you had aswell.

ok. it transfers your nnid right? and your eshop account also. that is good that it keeps save data.

ok. it transfers your nnid right? and your eshop account also. that is good that it keeps save data.

It also transfer the NNID and the eShop account (but you shouldn't worry, as your eShop account is bound to your NNID), so, there's only DSiWare games who aren't transferred (Thanks for correcting me, @Nanamine :thumbsup:).
Even SaveDatas are transferred.

I got a white DS with 2 Eevee's decals on the top looking at each other :cat: its so adorable hehe:cat:

I have a red 3DS XL.

Mine is that turquoise blue average 3DS.

Back