What Color 3DS do you have?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
My 3DS XL is the blue/black version. Its top and bottom is blue, and inside is black :

blue-nintendo-3ds-xl-back-view.jpg

nintendo-3ds-xl-open.jpg

Those are photos that I took a while back.
Mine is basically the same as Marc's lol....aren't all the 3DS XL models black on the inside though (at least in North America anyway)?

pokemon x one

nope. mine is whole white.

nope. mine is whole white.
Oh, I guess that different regions have different available 3DS XL colors....yeah, what was I thinking lol the limited to Red and Blue thing was just a North America exclusive thing

I have the flame red version just regular though with no pre donloaded stuff

I have the red one. It's like a weird thing where every DS system I get has to be red. Hm. Am I ocd? xD

I have the aqua blue 3ds , my 3ds xl is the pokemon x and y (blue) lol

I have the aqua blue 3ds , my 3ds xl is the pokemon x and y (blue) lol
You got the X/Y Lucky :eek: !!!

You got the X/Y Lucky :eek: !!!

The blue is the Pokémon X Edition, the red the Pokémon Y Edition, so he have the Pokémon X Edition.

The blue is the Pokémon X Edition, the red the Pokémon Y Edition, so he have the Pokémon X Edition.
Oh well sorry I didn't read it properly but still you got the Pokemon X Limited Edition with Xerneas :eek:

At first, I had this Flame Red one which I customized with some decals:

2h50fap.jpg

Now, since the L button on that one stopped working, I have this pink XL which I also customized with some decals:

24pl5jm.jpg

Unboxing vids for both are as follows:
Flame Red:

Pink (Kirby):

At first, I had this Flame Red one which I customized with some decals:

2h50fap.jpg

Now, since the L button on that one stopped working, I have this pink XL which I also customized with some decals:

24pl5jm.jpg

I have to say the pink Kirby idea is excellent!
Seriously, it's really original!

@Memento Mori, you have the pink one so here's a cool idea!

Mine is basically the same as Marc's lol....aren't all the 3DS XL models black on the inside though (at least in North America anyway)?

In the States, the Pink 3DS XL is white on the inside. It's the only time it happens Stateside.

I have to say the pink Kirby idea is excellent!
Seriously, it's really original!

@Memento Mori, you have the pink one so here's a cool idea!
Yeah, I agree, that was very creative @Nintendofan4000 , I just keep watching your Kirby 3DS XL, and I like your videos :thumbsup:

Reactions: Nintendofan4000
Yeah, I agree, that was very creative @Nintendofan4000 , I just keep watching your Kirby 3DS XL, and I like your videos :thumbsup:

Gracias!! I hope to get a Wii U for the holidays and I'm looking to customize that as well.

Reactions: Reece
In the States, the Pink 3DS XL is white on the inside. It's the only time it happens Stateside.
Huh interesting. When did that thing happen? I didn't know we ever got the chance for something that wasn't Blue or Red lol (in terms of XL anyway)

Mine's red! Though my favorite color is blue, I still love the shine of the red one :)

Huh interesting. When did that thing happen? I didn't know we ever got the chance for something that wasn't Blue or Red lol (in terms of XL anyway)
I think it was always like that with the European region XL and the American one. Never really noticed it to an extent

I think it was always like that with the European region XL and the American one. Never really noticed it to an extent
Yeah, the only 3DS XL colors I've ever seen were the blue and red variants. Didn't even know a pink one existed

Yeah, the only 3DS XL colors I've ever seen were the blue and red variants. Didn't even know a pink one existed
I knew about the different colors, I just never realized the different regions designs exclusive. When I get my 3DS XL I sure for it to be the blue color XL

Back