What Color 3DS do you have?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
i think you should've put the mushroom decal a little lower so it doesn't go onto the top part.

i think you should've put the mushroom decal a little lower so it doesn't go onto the top part.
Yeah i should thanks for the advice! :)

I have a Blue 3DS XL, and a Black normal 3DS, I plan to get the Red "New" 3DS, Even though the name is not the best.

I have a pikachus yellow 3dsl limited edition I love you pikachu 3dsl! And btw the auto correct for pikachu is spinach huh? Pikachu advertising if you play Pokemon don't play it the wrong way play the right way with the pikachu 3dsl limited edition, I play Pokemon the right way with the pika3ds pikaCHU!!!

I who lives in AMERICA could only get flaming red because I didn't want any black 3ds. I would of loved a blue 3ds but I gotta live with it. I did get one of those clip armor for my 3ds because I HAT GLOSSSSS relly Nintendo gloss again I know that it look like you got a shiny new car but realy I would love the old 3ds feel on the new 3ds hardware

I have a aqua blue 3DS, and am planning on either A. Waiting it out until the next Nintendo Handheld console generation before picking up a new console or B. Buying either the Standard New 3ds if they were to release it in America OR a pretty special edition New 3DS, especially if they have one relating to Fire Emblem If.

The Black/Red 3DS. I originally was going to get a white New 3DS but the ones that were low priced were quickly sold out on Amazon.

@Marc This should have been sticky'd a long time ago. Sticky it.

I don't think the colour of the 3DS is a discussion important enough to be stickied. It is bumped every now and then but otherwise, it shouldn't stay on the first page IMO, as it doesn't create duplicata either.

I had a red/black 2ds, but I cracked the screen, so I bought an aqua blue 3ds.:)

I have a Crystal Red 2DS. I went to Target, and I bought the last Crystal Red 2DS that they had there.
I picked the Crystal Red 2DS because Red was my favorite color at the time.

Last edited:
my 3ds is the aqua blue

Mine is a red/black XL. Red's my favorite color, so I was glad to get this one~

My color is the best and they cheapest.
INVISABLE!!!!!!!!

I have a red and black 3ds xl. It is red colour from outside and black colour from the inside. Though I now want the blue and black 3ds xl, I am happy with my red and black 3ds xl anyway...

What I REALLY want is the red New 3ds xl, though, I still like my current one.

I have a Purple 3DS and I bejeweled it so it has pink and blue diamonds on it in the shape of a flower!

My 3DS XL is the blue/black version. Its top and bottom is blue, and inside is black :

blue-nintendo-3ds-xl-back-view.jpg

nintendo-3ds-xl-open.jpg

Those are photos that I took a while back.

Same With Mine

I've got an Onyx Black 3DS, a Red 3DS XL, a Smash Bros Red (Special Edition) 3DS XL, and a Majora's Mask (Gold) New 3DS XL.

I have a red and black 3ds xl. It is red colour from outside and black colour from the inside. Though I now want the blue and black 3ds xl, I am happy with my red and black 3ds xl anyway...

What I REALLY want is the red New 3ds xl, though, I still like my current one.

Yes, i agree but so far no new games have come out specifically for the new 3ds, my 3ds (blue and black) is all i need for now, and i have a dsi (black) for backup and a ds lite (red and black)for my older game boy advanced games. I'm just fine with the three

Back