.:*Alex*:.

(*) I want a battle! (*)
Towns Folk
What do you got first? I got first a DS when in my birthday,
Then I got 3DS,
It got broken and I got a 2DS.

What do you got first?
DS/3DS/3DS XL/2DS?

If you have time, say which one you like the most!

A couple of years back I got the original silver DS then I purchased a white DS Lite from a friend who was selling all of his gaming devices. A couple more years passed and I got myself the 3DS XL after learning about Pokemon X/Y.

It's obvious that I'd like the 3DS XL the most since it can play both DS and 3DS games, plus its screen is larger than the 3DS.

The 3DS in 2011. I like it the most :) It doesn't have GBA compatibility (except the Ambassador games) like the DS but it's got much better games. The DS's library was great, but it wasn't quite as amazing as made out to be - there was as much shovelware as excellent games.

Three year ago, i got my silver ds lite. But after years and years of playing and occasional dropping, it broke. So I purchase a 3ds xl last July. And im enjoying myself playing SSB that i got a week ago.

...DSlite (why isn't that an option?) it was pink and fabulous until it was subsequently crushed by a folding chair and then a lady that sat on it. I don't know what killed it but the screen was broken and it failed to load afterwards. (so as soon as the battery was drained it went to eternal sleep. :( ) It did switch on but the upperscreen was cracked and full of black areas...The next one was my black ( I bought it at the time you had to choose between black and white) DSi. It's still alive though slightly abandoned since I got my 3DSxl.

uhh, 3DS. My bro did have a DS lite and I played on it often. I think I even owned the original DS once, but I gave it back. xD

my 3DS is around 2-3 years old. I got a good deal for it, was on sale. I was really happy. :playful:

good place to start, am I right? straight into 3D goodness, with epic games! (not to mention compact as well!) :D

I got a DS first. Man, those things were awesome! Had a great set of games that came out for it. Aren't there still games coming out for it? If so, that is the longest list of games for any console I know. Seems fit for a console like this, though.

Mine was 2DS:panda: Oh yeah, @yorky97, PS2 was longer I think

Awesome you guys are all lucky!

I got the first version of DS around 10 years ago. I played it until I got my 3DS XL a year ago. My DS is still in a good condition though! I didn't get to play it since I got my 3DS XL. I think my DS screen was tiny, I couldn't believe I used to play it a lot!

My first DS was a red ds lite, and my first game was New Super Mario Bros. I literally played it non stop for 3 days straight, even finding ways to play it during school hours. Once I beat it 100% I just kept on 100% completing it 2 more times until all 3 save files were filled up. But over the years I just kept on getting the next new DS while trading in the past DS in order to get a new one. But I do still have my original red DS lite, even though the screens are broken in half and it is near worthless. But hey, at least it still plays games!

I got the ds lite for Christmas, but my brother had the ds and I used to play it in occasions. Then I got the dsi and then the 3ds, and for some reason I wanted the dsi xl because I actually liked the fact that it was bigger and I would feel more comfortable playing on it. Now I want to buy the 3ds xl for the same reason on why I got the dsi xl, but I'm having second thoughts about that because the new 3ds model will probably come out soon. But either way I want to have every ds for my collection, the only one I'm not interested in is the 2ds because I don't see a point in me getting it.

I got a standard DS model when I was newer,although I don't remember which games I got alongside it,but then it broke(not gonna say how at the moment),then I got a DS Lite by my dad,when he arrived at the airport from his country place,and if I remember correctly,I got Sonic Rush alongside the new portable.Unfortunely,it broke again(not gonna say it too for now),and now I'm with a DS Lite,that I had since 2009 or 2008,alongside the first Professor Layton game.It still works fine.I got my 3DS at Christmas of 2011,alongside Rayman 3D,Super Monkey Ball 3D,Super Mario 3D Land,and even a DS game inside the 3DS package,which was Jam Sessions(a guitar tutorial type of game).That's quite a timeline of Nintendo portables that I've got there.

Great to know!

I stole a DS from soem kid in school(yes i know bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do) ended up sleeping on it, and it broke in half. So then I bought a DS lite, and had with it for a while, but then the Charger port broke for it, and it was deemed useless because it couldn't charge anymore. So I ended up getting a DSI, and don't remember what happened to it, but that broke too. So in the end almost all my regular DS broke.

I now on a 3DS, and if this <censored> break then damn, but I'm extra carefull with this one.

You sure... I will just believe it. Lol :wtf:

Reactions: SaToRi
Got a DS (the bulky one) then a DS Lite (the gold one with a triforce). Then I got the Zelda 3DS (the black one with gold design) and now I have a black 3DS XL. I love the 3DS XL because its corners are smooth, so my hands do't hurt when holding it for a while, unlike my 3DS.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and PersonSP
Lol, you lucky. I have a 3DS Xl in black... I WANT COLORS!

I got a 3ds first but had played already on many of my friends ds and the 3ds was better.The 3ds is better than the ds so it would have been a waste to get a ds than a 3ds at the time in which a guy got for me.

XL for me :3 but Wow.. Wasn't expecting that amount of 3ds xl o.o

Back