Votes: 58 73.4%
  • 3DS

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 3DS XL

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • 2DS

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
I got a DS first for about a year and then I got a 2DS on Christmas.

I got myself a NIntendo DS Lite first.

The DS Lite was my first of the things listed. Probably most of all I ever did on it was play Pokémon Heartgold and White aside from New Super Mario Bros., Kirby Super Star Ultra, and Mario and Luigi Partners In Time although I think I started out with Nintendogs first. I think it was a good game to show off the DS hardware and then after you know how the device works get a different game and a real dog.

What do you got first? I got first a DS when in my birthday,
Then I got 3DS,
It got broken and I got a 2DS.

What do you got first?
DS/3DS/3DS XL/2DS?

If you have time, say which one you like the most!
my mom came home one day with a original ds with like 6 games(best game pokemon black version) she found in a laundry cart at the laundry place down the street i was happy it was my 3rd console and the ds is totally a part of my childhood.

The DS. \o/ I got it on my birthday. c: ...And ended up breaking it a few days later. ;-; But it was fun playing games on it while it lasted. :hilarious: I still remember how I loved playing games on it and using PictoChat. <3

I got a DS Lite first. I think I got it in 2009 but I'm not sure. I got a 3DS around 2012/2013. I still have my DS Lite, but it's on it's way out and I don't use it. The 3DS has the ability to play DS games so I just use that for DS games anyways. If you count GBA, I got my GBA before my DS and 3DS anyways.

Ds was a great system.
I used to play wwe games on it.
Then I bought a 3ds.
I played mario kart 7.
Then I bought a 3ds xl.
I also played mario kart on it.
Now I have a 2ds.
I now play super smash bros.
I am proud to have all the systems.

I got a DS Lite for my birthday first
Then I got a 3ds so I stopped using it for the most part...
But to this day my DS Lite lives on! :p If the 3ds didn't have backwards compatibility I'd still be using my DS Lite. It has a lot of good games that I still play.

The first console I got was a xbox 360! It was the best console at the time. Lego Star wars being one of my first games. Then I got my Wii with super smash bros brawl. I loved brawl soooo much I didn't care if I was good at it it was the best game. Until I got the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. That Easily became one of my favorite games. Then I got Skyward Sword. Yea I don't care about the motion controls I like the story. And to me was the important thing. Then I got my 3ds XL around Christmas 2016 with Animal crossing new leaf and I love it!

i got my ds when i was like 3 or 4! my faviroute game for it was sonic rush. it really made my child hood and also turned me into a sonic fan boy. the sound track for sonic rush was fantastic
the music was surprisingly good for a ds game. 2.3D game at that

Right after Christmas there was a sale at GameStop, 40% off everything Nintendo, and I wanted the 3DS. But they were out of 3DS', so I just bought the Nintendo 2DS. Which is my favorite thing in the whole world. I swear, the 2DS is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I literally take it everywhere I go. It's even right next to me as I type.

I originally got a Red DS Lite for Christmas once. I didn't know a lot about Video Games or Nintendo back then, so my childhood basically started then :p
Hundreds, maybe even thousands of hours were spent playing that DS. It stuck with me through the years as I played New Super Mario Bros. DS, Mario Kart DS, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Mario Party DS, Scribblenaughts, and even Pokemon White and SoulSilver! It brings back a lot of childhood memories!

I GOT A 2DS AND TRIFORCE HEROES FOR MY BIRTHDAY

My first portable Nintendo system was a normal light-blue DSi, then I got an Aqua Blue themed 3DS then a Black New 3DS XL.

I got a DS lite first. The hinge and top screen eventually broke after 5 or 6 years since I bought it around 2008. Then, eventually bought a 3ds then 3ds xl and eventually N3ds. I didnt bother getting a DSi

I first found my dad's original grey DS back in day and was allowed to play with it. Then, back in 2011 I got the original 3DS and that was it for me.

Back