Votes: 58 73.4%
  • 3DS

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 3DS XL

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • 2DS

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
I first had a white ds lite, I stepped on it while it was charging on the floor. Then a black ds lite for my 8th birthday, I dropped it. Then my sister gave me her, now glitchy, pink ds lite. For my 11th birthday I got a black Dsi with a case, it never broke. Then I got a blue 3ds for the Christmas of 2012, latter getting a case for it. I've used it till this very day...

Reactions: SpookSmasher
I got my DS from a Friend

My first system was the original fat DS. I had no games for it, but I loved it. I think it was around 2006, I believe.

My first DS console was a White DS Lite. It originally wasn't mine though, since it was handed down to me by my brother.
Eventually, I received a Blue/Black DSi XL.
After that, I received a Blue/Black 3DS XL (my current DS console).

This year has been special for a couple of reasons to me, specially because it is the first year that I got to own a handheld system. The system I am talking about is the 3ds xl, I dreamed so much with this console that I finally got to get one and I feel completely happy with cause the amount of opportunities nintendo offers to players like the online play and the great linup of 3ds games.

My original 3DS in pearl pink was the first DS system I got. Well, truth be told it's my first Nintendo handheld system... :oops: All my siblings got GBA SP's one year but not me lol. Probably because I've always sucked at video games.

Back in 2008 I got a red DS lite that came with a Mario game. The hinge is now broken and is hard to keep closed. I got a DSi XL a few years later and then a 3DS. All of which are red. I ended up selling the DSi though.

I had first got a ds lite. However its main screen started showing some weird lines and so it stopped functioning. Nex I got 2 ds lites and 5 years later, I purchased a 3ds xl after knowing about X and Y. I got one on 19th November, 2 days before ORAS was released:(:(:(:(:(

I had a DSi xl so I kinda had to go with the 3DS xl as I was used to the larger screens and couldnt go back haha :D

I first got a DS in 2008 along with Pokemon Diamond. Over the years it developed a "spot" on its touch screen where the touch feature didn't work. It stopped functioning shortly after I got my 3DS XL along with Pokemon Y, luckily after I had transferred all my Pokemon into the Bank.

Reactions: Nathansdiary
way back in 2008 i bought the Origional Nintendo DS,
Before that i played on the N64 and never owned a handheld console before :3
(I played GBA Pokemons on emulator)

I first got a dsi, then I got a ds lite. I purchased two because I wanted to link and get items and pokemon. I got bored of them pretty soon. Then I bought a 3ds xl. I have it for 2 years and still love it.

A original Gameboy, then a Gameboy Pocket, then a Gameboy Color, after that a Gameboy Advance, afterwards got a Advance Sp, then an original Fat DS, and then made the jump to the 3ds and now 2ds.

oops i cast the wrong vote ;-;

anyway around 3 years back i got a ds lite for my birth day it last for so long until all the buttons are broken;-;
and just last year i buy my 3ds xl througe online purchase from a shop in thailand along with pokemon y cartriage
althouge it have very little game due to my lack of money but it still worth it for 8300 THB :D

I first purchased the Nintendo ds lite. I used to play it a lot then one day it fell and got damaged so I couldn't used it a lot..... After some time I finally got the Nintendo 3ds xl with mario kart 7 and pokemon x.... I play with my 3ds for almost more than 2 hours everyday.... I just love the Nintendo 3ds xl.....

I got 3ds xl of blue colour on 9dec I so was happy on that I was on 7th heaven on that day. I was just wondering is it true or I am dreaming As it was most happiest
Day of and best too

I got the D's first but after several years I have upgraded to a 2ds. Just got the 2ds for my birthday and so far I'm in love

I first had a Ds lite. It was good and in fine condition, but Nintendo had stopped releasing games for it, and I really wanted to get Pokemon X when it came out, so I got a 3ds XL and it was so cool.

I got a silver DS lite a few years back, maybe 5-6? It still works, but it ends up corrupting saved data after a while. I bought my 3DS in blue back in 2011. I like 3DS more because it can hold a lot of different games, DSiWare, DS, Virtual Consoles... But I still had good times playing Super Mario 64 DS.

I got the DS about six months after it came out. It was the blue one that came bundled with SM64. I still have that system and its nearly in perfect condition still, although the battery life on it now sucks since I used it so much. At one point I had over 60 games for it. I really loved the DS line and its games. I got a Lite many years later as a gift and I bought myself the 3DS. Now I'm just waiting for the New 3DS to come out in USA.

Back