Votes: 58 73.4%
  • 3DS

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 3DS XL

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • 2DS

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Have had a DS for years....have waited to upgrade waiting to make the most of it so now working to get the new 3ds XL.

I got a DS Lite first, but it got broken and was difficult to play with it since then. Years later I'd decide to buy the 3DS from a friend, and I'm happy with it now!

The first one that I ever got was the Nintendo DS Lite . I really loved it and it had many games with it . This was one of the first official modern Nintendo Products I have ever played and Used , Next I got a original Nintendo DS from my violin teacher when he was leaving . It didn't have a charger but my friend gave me his game boy advance charger which was amazingly the same for the DS . Next I got the 3ds which I love playing still today and hopefully someday i will get the New 3ds XL because I really want it !

DS lite, I loved that thing when I got it, and then went to DSi XL, 3DS and soon N3DS

I got a black DSi that I still have. It's a little banged up but that's it. Mic don;t work though. Good thing I have a 3DS!

I got a DS lite on my 7th birthday many years ago, and I loved it! Last year I upgraded to the 3DS XL, and its even better.
I think the 3DS is the best because it has many amazing features, great new games, and you can still play old DS games on it.

well, lemme tell you a story, I once was a 10th grade high school kid, (very depressed at that time) anyways this was a gay kid who gave me it out of freedom, but like he decided to get me in trouble alot, but still he gave me it with me not having to pay, honestly I didn't do anything but I didn't believe his words so the next day he gave me it and my friend was like DUUUUuuuude what gimme gimme, im like nooooo... Lol so this happened... It was the original black 3ds and still worked (broken now) but I really wanted my own after a couple years went by (im not as depressed at this point) and managed to get my dad to end up buying the hyrule editon new 3ds xl, lovely console btw!

oh and I do own a ds and dsi but those were my sisters, but I had bad anger issues and broke her original ds.. I feel like crap now..

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a DS Lite first, but it got broken and was difficult to play with it since then. Years later I'd decide to buy the 3DS from a friend, and I'm happy with it now!
Same, my hinges broke and also there's something wrong with the top screen. Very depressing to see it not working and my Ds is now sitting on the shelf. Honestly, I love my Ds Lite because you can play Gameboy Advance games on it.

3ds is what I had first.

Got a DS Lite back in primary school, absolutely loved it and still have multiple now

DS Lite <3

After that I got a DSi, then an O3DS XL

I originally got my first DS Lite as a kid and me being the clumsiest kid on the planet, I went through about three of those darn things! (Good thing they were only about $100 during that time) Then my parents bought two dsi XLs to share between my sisters and I and they lasted a pretty long time but they eventually broke.

The only time I actually took care of my DS system was when I got my first 3DS back in Xmas 2011, and even then I still had to take it in for repairs. hopefully my current model lasts for a while. but who knows.

My hubby and I both bought 3ds XL's cause we saw that Animal crossing new leaf was coming out for it so it sold us on the systems at that point. Later I found out that SMT 4 would come out shortly after so that right there made me very happy that we bought our systems cause if Animal crossing did sale me on it SMT 4 sure would have.

I first got a pink DS lite (I still have it, and it still works!) then I now have a black O3ds (onto my second one now as my first one had its touchscreen break ;-; )

I do love how my old DS lite still works! Sure, it's hinges are broken bit it still works fine!

My first console was the Wii, but 3ds XL was my first handheld/D's series/second console.

First one (and only one) I got was the new version 3sd xl a few months ago. I had put off getting one for ages but then I saw one in the store front of an electronics store that an acquaintance of mine happen to own, he ended up giving me a discount :3

I had the original DS, and then I got a DS Lite. Traded that in after a while, and now I have a 3DS XL.

Got a Ds Xl back in High School with Mari Kart.
Currently I have 3DS Xl an I like it
:D

I got DS Lite at first (and still having it), and later on getting 3DS XL in months after Pokémon X and Y have been announced, and having New 3DS XL in around February 2016.

A DS light was my first owning of a DS. My first exposure to it was when a half bro of mine got it for his birthday.

Back