What do you name your Link?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
Tuzo

Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I simply name him Link, to be coherent with the story.

I either call him Link, or name him Mika. Bit weird to call him a girl's name, but oh well. xD

I call him Link. I'm boring.

I think I many be the weird one, I always name him whatever screen name I'm using at the time. Boss Jr., Styx87 or various others I've used in the past. My real name is too long usually so I don't us it lol.

I've used my real name, but these days I use the second part of my user name.

I just name him Link. I never rename characters that already have names.

I once stupidly named him Zelda, because I was a noob at the time. So I ended up having weird dialogue in my OoT game. Zelda: "What's your name? ...Zelda... Strange, it sounds... familiar. Okay, Zelda..." I finally realised his name was Link after a while. But I name him Zelda sometimes, just for fun.

Reactions: Blue Knight and 2071
I've always named him Link. Either that or my name.

For almost all the Legend of Zelda games that I played , it's always Link , simple as is :p Sometimes my friends ask me why I name him like that then I'd be like "wat." It's really unlikely for me to name it something else since it best goes with the story , like for Pokemon games , I always name it something else xD

I'd name him Zelda in hopes of playing a Second/Master Quest. Plus the game is named after him right? :D

Forever and always Link, anything else just feels dastardly wrong.

Reactions: Moon Rain and Nayda
I name him Link.

I name him Link. Sometimes I name some of my characters "rawr". :p

I name him Link sometimes because I simply did not have a name to call him and sometimes Chopper because that is my nickname for most games and stuff, other than Mini1llus10n and Thatkeyholder :p which both sound weird in a name.

I always name him Link too.

To make the subject a little more interesting, there's an idea that some Link incarnation's are not actually named Link but rather are referred as that for convenience of the legend. This would make sense for some of the incarnations of Link like WW Link, who may not naturally be born the hero due to being in the Adult Timeline.

Then there's the interesting theory that Link in Skyward Sword is "Madas". This is because when Fi refers to Link in her dialouge, the in-game speech patterns almost always have her saying Madas when she says Link, and Madi Madas when she says Master Link.

In LoZ:Link's awakiening DX I named link Zelda but in other games of the Zelda universe I have named link like Xdragoon, dragon, meta, and Buwaro

Reactions: Sabakarp
Link

i always name him Zelda because i can :p

I name him Lonk because of this:
87d5c5a7b3d47d839119785cb7ed7206.jpg

I simply name him Link, to be coherent with the story.
I named it Zelda! (Get it?!...Because all of us though that we play as zelda but...we...sorry) Kidding, i simply name him Link to comprehend the story if i want a funny name, i would name something weird and silly.

Back