What do you name your Link?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
I usually name him Zelda. I like the hilarious factor, and some of the dialogue in some games of the series are hilarious. There's the one in Ocarina of Time which is the most iconic out of the bunch, and it goes: "What's your name? ....Zelda? Why does that sound familar...." and everyone is just sitting there like it's familiar because it's your own name. XD

In my first Legend of Zelda game I used my real name but every game after that I just use Link. Its more proper that way in my opinion. Any other name just feels wrong.

Usually, I name him Samster, but every once in a while, I'll leave the name as Link in order for the story to make sense. Sometimes, I'll be really stupid and name him the dumbest names in the world, and laugh my head off when he's referred to or spoken to. I remember one time when I named him Zelda, like @Roxra, and it was hilarious, expecially when Link meets Zelda in different scenes. (The game I played when I did this was OOT, by the way.)

Reactions: Duster
I never named mine Zelda. I should just for the laughs. The dialogue would be... Interesting...

Reactions: Duster
Back