What Do You Think Is The Worst Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Kevin Tejera
  • Start date
K

Kevin Tejera

The Monado Boi
Towns Folk
Personally, I don't like oracle of ages because for some reason, it is harder than seasons and is way too long.

Skyward Sword
The really bad motion controls, the flying, and the overworld gave me no interest in wanting to explore it.
Also, I was able to beat Oracle of Ages, but not Seasons.

I say the garage on that one console. The one where you play as Zelda. Nothing will be as horrible as those games. They had very cheap story lines. Very horrible graphics. Every thing about them are very generic. They even tried to imitate Zelda 2. One of those unique titles.

I say the garage on that one console. The one where you play as Zelda. Nothing will be as horrible as those games. They had very cheap story lines. Very horrible graphics. Every thing about them are very generic. They even tried to imitate Zelda 2. One of those unique titles.
Nintendo didn't make those, so they don't count.

Twilight princess for the wii. The controls and port sucked compared to the gamecube one. The wii u version on the other hand is a whole diffrent story, I am gonna buy it for sure! That ammibo looks so cool! Along with much better graphics and better controls! I hope the controls are fixed and much better than the wiis and gamecubes

Twilight princess for the wii. The controls and port sucked compared to the gamecube one. The wii u version on the other hand is a whole diffrent story, I am gonna buy it for sure! That ammibo looks so cool! Along with much better graphics and better controls! I hope the controls are fixed and much better than the wiis and gamecubes
Hey! That's my favorite one!

The worst ever Zelda game in the history of Zelda games is Link:The faces of evil. This game wasn't released on a Nintendo console and was released on the CD-I during Nintendo's agreement with Phillips at the time. Following the traditional Link-saves-Zelda plotline, Faces of Evil was patterned most closely upon Nintendo's previous side-scroller, Zelda2:The adventure of Link.The game broke new ground in the video game industry by using outsourced Russian animation to create all cutscenes, and the game received largely positive contemporary reception. Modern criticism is almost universal in its harsh negativity toward the game and the animated cutscenes have become particular targets of derision.

Nintendo didn't make those, so they don't count.
Okay, Well I didn't really like Skyward Sword. I admit it wasn't a horrible game. What I had a problem with was how the hardest challenge in that game was the controls. Plus, The only real problem I had with Twighlight Princess was the spin attack and shield bash.

The worst ever Zelda game in the history of Zelda games is Link:The faces of evil. This game wasn't released on a Nintendo console and was released on the CD-I during Nintendo's agreement with Phillips at the time. Following the traditional Link-saves-Zelda plotline, Faces of Evil was patterned most closely upon Nintendo's previous side-scroller, Zelda2:The adventure of Link.The game broke new ground in the video game industry by using outsourced Russian animation to create all cutscenes, and the game received largely positive contemporary reception. Modern criticism is almost universal in its harsh negativity toward the game and the animated cutscenes have become particular targets of derision.
If you saw before, you would have noticed I said the CDi ones don't count since Nintendo didn't make them.

Reactions: Mikaya
My least favorite is twilight princess. I dunno, it felt like they were trying too hard for it to be dark like Majora's Mask, but it failed miserably. Not to mention that once you beat the game, that's it. There's not really anything to do afterwards. It just feels like a crappy game that didn't have too much effort put in overall

Despite being one of the coolest Zelda games in how it's unique, I didn't really like Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link. Maybe it was because I died a lot or perhaps It was too hard but I sort of just "didn't like it". I still acknowledge that it was pretty fun, but I stopped playing it a few hours after playing.

Four swords adventure. Boring replaying through the same levels and overall had very little replay value. Glad I deleted it

Out of the four Zelda games I've played in my life, I have to give it to The Legend of Zelda II. In all the time I had the GBA port of it, I had made literally no progress in that game, so I was quick to abandon it. Seeing Arin and Danny play makes it look a lot more easy.

Something about Minish Cap doesn't click with me. I've tried to play through it so many times, but I can't. It always gets dull for me at some point and I don't have a single clue as to why that occurs. It's never happened during my play through of other Zelda games, just Minish. With that mindset, I'm going to say it's the worst Zelda game imo.

The one zelda game that I hate is skyward sword. I hated it so much because of the crappy motion controls and not to mention fi popping up every goddang second saying that my batteries are running low. The only reason I kept it is because I would hack it and it would be funny seeing link with goofy legs and having a seizure.

I'd say wind waker: an overworld that was mostly empty, whatenemies that were in it were deamonic spiders, took 30 minutes to get anywhere even with warping, and is where the difficulty dropping in the series started.

Ocarina of Ti-No, I'm kidding. I really don't like Four Swords much 'cause I think it's just overall a poorly created game.

Skyward sword is my favorite, and really people not counting the controls (which are not super bad) the game is amazing.
I hate 4 swords adventures

The one zelda game I don't like is skyward sword controls are TERRABLE they are so bad. Another one of the Zelda games I'd say majorias mask I dunno but I just don't like it. The third Zelda game I don't like is minish cap I mean come on you replace epona with A TRAIN.

Everyone be hating on SkywardSword. And you guys are implying it's bad because of the motion controls? Well at least Nintendo tried something new. Furthermore, how the game is controlled has nothing to do with the motives of the game itself.
Skyward Sword
The really bad motion controls, the flying, and the overworld gave me no interest in wanting to explore it.

Motion controls can be a problem if you don't know how to do it right.
The flying? What's the motive behind that? They again tried something new, like the trains in Spirit Tracks.
The overworld having no interest. If you mean the Sky, it is just the same if not more than Twilight Princess or OoT. If you mean the Surface, I'm not sure your reasoning.
The one zelda game that I hate is skyward sword. I hated it so much because of the crappy motion controls and not to mention fi popping up every goddang second saying that my batteries are running low.
Well, don't blame Fi about your batteries. She is just warning you so if you're in a boss fight you don't loose power and maybe you didn't save and then you'd have to redo the temple.
Oh my, I'm getting off topic.
The Zelda I'd say is worst in my opinion is...none because they all have their pros and cons. But if I had to choose, I'd say Minish Cap.

Back