What Do You Think Is The Worst Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Kevin Tejera
  • Start date
Well if Nintendo supported or produced it then its very likely be official. (By the way good use of a emoji dude)

If Nintendo supported or produced something than its very likely to be official.

Timeline_Hyrule_Historia.jpg

Hyrule Historia image because Hyrule Historia is cool.

Zelda Wiki (I don't know if you guys consider this a valid source, sorry if you don't)

The licensed games released for the console have been subject to much criticism from reviewers and fans alike, and Nintendo does not recognize them as canon to their respective series.

Also, question to the Original Poster, do you mean worst canon game or worst licensed game in general??? Because if it's the licensed game, definitely the CD-i games, as they're licensed releases.

But if you mean canon games I'd have to change mine to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.

Timeline_Hyrule_Historia.jpg

Hyrule Historia image because Hyrule Historia is cool.

Zelda Wiki

Also, question to the Original Poster, do you mean worst canon game or worst licensed game in general??? Because if it's the licensed game, definitely the CD-i games, as they're licensed releases.

But if you mean canon games I'd have to change mine to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
agreed my man

That's because Link died.

lol fan theory
Then how does TP (that link is a direct descendant of OoT/MM link and is on MM's timeline) happen?

I didn't really care for the two oracle games myself. The storys were confusing and there were so many glitches I faced. Now, did i hate the games? No, I just think they could have spent a little more time reveloping the games.

Not counting the Cd-i games (as that would be cheating), I personally dislike Zelda 2 more than any of the other Zelda games. Nintendo really took a step in the wrong direction with this one, adding strange side scrolling portions and an infuriating combat system. Although, none of the Zelda games are really straight-up awful IMO.

Back