What Do You Think Is The Worst Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Kevin Tejera
  • Start date
Majoras mask. Confusing, different and not in my opinion a proper zelda title. I love legend of Zelda but majoras mask was just a weird title with its masks, 3 day time limit and at the end the only thing we do is complete dum side quests and give back a mask. I mean we didn't even find navi!

That's because Link died.

lol fan theory

MM as well. I found it confusing as well and the overall ambiance was off putting. I assume that it's by design but I don't really enjoy that type of ambiance. So I tried it for a while and ended up skipping it.

CD-I games shouldnt exist and i should blast em into the sun like i blasted em to my wall they should be destroyed and forgotten as a part of zelda universe pls change all the characters to sanik and erase the links and zelda characters from the minds of everyone plsss

I love the CD-I games, they're beautiful.

Reactions: Skyshaymin and KnighddDd
I love the CD-I games, they're beautiful.
*Bootiful pls sorry i just wrote dat bcause it was sarcasm CDI-I gams are best game eavr

Untitled.jpg
dear god
why nintendo? why did you let them make this? do i even need to explain? look at the cutscenes
f50d39d1268f9f95738e7823102d968ff946edad
tumblr_m96jiyrGRq1qjlwa8o1_r1_500.gif
sCVIGGp.gif

why? WHY? did they try? I know the CDI wasn't made for games but still i thought it was a video player it should be better quality i mean come on :(

I'm extremely happy that it exists, it's a classic, imagine a world without the Zelda CD-I games, all I see is misery.

Reactions: Skyshaymin
My least favorite game (ignoring the CD-i ones...) Has to be Tri-Force Heroes. No reeeeaaaal plot, silliness switch taken a bit too far, and worst of all the online multiplayer, though not so much the game's fault as the player's fault. So yeah.

That said, I still like it a lot as a standalone game, tfw the worst Zelda game (imo) is still a pretty good game.

Spirit Tracks or Zelda 2 the legend of link. Zelda 2 is just to hard to play it took me months to get to the final boss and lots of grinding. Yes grinding in a zelda game. Spirit tracks just tryed to keep sailing on wind wakers fan base with out the sailing and by then people were just tired of the formula or at least I was.

The one zelda game I don't like is skyward sword controls are TERRABLE they are so bad. Another one of the Zelda games I'd say majorias mask I dunno but I just don't like it. The third Zelda game I don't like is minish cap I mean come on you replace epona with A TRAIN.
ehh, I like the motion controls (except for the loftwing), and also what game did you play? MC doesn't have a train, spirit tracks does

The CDI games without a doubt. But I don't have anything to add other than what has been added already, really.

Personally, I don't like oracle of ages because for some reason, it is harder than seasons and is way too long.
Are you guys forgetting the CDI games they are the worst and they are official which makes it worse then oracle and seasons.Just letting you guys remember the worst games of all time(CDI GAMES).

Are you guys forgetting the CDI games they are the worst and they are official which makes it worse then oracle and seasons.Just letting you guys remember the worst games of all time(CDI GAMES).
The CD-i games are NOT official. Dunno where you heard that.

Nintendo pretty much ignores they ever existed, as anyone sane should.

The CD-i games are NOT official. Dunno where you heard that.

Nintendo pretty much ignores they ever existed, as anyone sane should.
yo dude with the power of the internet(Google) the CDI games were made with philips and nintendo officially for one of philips home systems.(The more you know)

Last edited by a moderator:
yo dude with the power of the internet(Google) the CDI games were made with philips and nintendo officially for one of philips home systems.(The more you know)
They merely got the license for it temporarily, they for all intents and purposes never existed, they are not official Zelda games

They merely got the license for it temporarily, they for all intents and purposes never existed, they are not official Zelda games
It was made under official terms at the time (OFFICIAL).

It was made under official terms at the time (OFFICIAL).
Yup! And the Super Mario Bros. Live-action movie is an official, canon movie made by Nintendo as well, right?

Yup! And the Super Mario Bros. Live-action movie is an official, canon movie made by Nintendo as well, right?
If it had Nintendo in the credits that there you go.

Back