What game should Nintendo remaster in 3D?

• Thread starter Shadow_has_Risen
  • Start date

Which is better? Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario Kart?

• Super Mario Bros.

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Super Mario Kart

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Shadow_has_Risen

Shadow_has_Risen

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I personally think Super Mario 64 should be in 3D because it was such a good game.

I personally think Super Mario 64 should be in 3D because it was such a good game.
Super Mario 3D Land was originally called just Super Mario 3D, and I'm sure it started its development as a remake of Super Mario 64. :cat:

I'd like Conker's Bad Fur Day to be re-released on the 3DS. It wasn't appreciated enough when it came out because the N64 was nearing the end of its life, and it's such a good game. I think it's unlikely, though, because Nintendo has become even more child-friendly in recent times and will likely not support the game because of the humour and characters (an alcoholic squirrel, I ask you) in that game.

Reactions: 423 and 2205
I say that I would really love to see a Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards remake. Kirby 64 was one of my favorite N64 games, next to Super Smash Bros.

Hmmm probably....... I know a pokemon remake just came out but pokemon red just because I really want to see the kanto region in 3d, I would also like super mario 64 or super mario sunshine.

Although it would probably be a lot of work, I would love to see Super Metroid remade into a 3D or 2.5D game.

Reactions: BladeX
It should remaster Majora's Mask for new generations know what is a good game

It should remaster Majora's Mask for new generations know what is a good game
Have you been keeping up with 3DS news lately? Nintendo announced that they're remaking MM for 3DS. It's due sometime next Spring.

Yeah, I am really looking forward to Majora's Mask in 3D. I found that they did a fantastic job with Ocarina of Time in 3D too. Nintendo loves remastering!

Mother 3 of course (basically the same story as in Earthbound 64 so it would look like an updated version of Earthbound 64). The Pokemon GCN games deserve a remake too. They were so different yet with the same formula as the main series games only with double battles. DK 64 should get a remake because for one it's Donkey Kong, and for two it was a really neat game for the 64 that might be a little unloved. Maybe even Joy Mech Fight deserves a 3D game (exploration like in the Pokemon GCN games but with 2D fights instead of RPG battles) because sure it's obscure but it certainly deserves more attention then being able to be played as Wii VC or on the Famicom (for Japan only, heck it's playable without translating anything). The problem is with is with a lot of remakes you could already play them before on older consoles like Ocarina of Time. All of my requests have never been remade and are unique games on their own.

F-Zero.

Smash ran on the GameCube, it now runs on the 3DS.
F-Zero might be a bit more tricky to run at full speed on the 3DS, but maybe it could run fast enough on the new 3DS ? At least if they did this, that would be an excellent reason for me to upgrade.
And it would be awesome to race at ridiculous speeds in 3D, don't you think ? :D

Starfox or goldeneye

Reactions: manny88
Yes, goldeneye is a must! Especially if it was on the 3DS.

Reactions: kilativ15 and Mikaya
Like perviously said, Id really like to see some legend of zelda games remastered in 3D. Also, I'd like to see a metroid game remastered. I remembered loving to play them on the original nintendo DS

Yes Metroid would be nice to see in 3D and in first person mode! Metroid Prime Hunters was a good DS game that I enjoyed playing as well.

I never played those games but I've heard mixed feelings on those games. Some love it but some hate it so I have no basis on what level to judge it on.

I have Metroid: Other M on the wii, it is fun but i don't know why Nintendo made it a side scroller!

Probably since they hadn't made a proper metriod game since supper metroid

Sonic Adventure 1 or 2. Chao Garden on the go ALONE would be worth it for me. So many hours I've spent on that. Oh and Timesplitters 1 or 2. Oh my gosh I'm such a Gamecube fanboy.

How about pokemon stadium 3 on 3ds. HD pokemon on the go. And with online it would be great for competitive battling. And kirby 64 with the awesome power fusion and 2.5 d. Anfd maybe a new punchout

Reactions: Mikaya
I think Super Mario Bros. 3 should be remade. It was one of the best Mario games ever. I loved the flying tail thingy. The most fun I had playing a mario game was in Super Mario Bros. 3.

Reactions: Mikaya, Shadow_has_Risen and kilativ15
Back